100% July Team!

Where is everybody's last weigh in so I can calculate the percentages? :) I've lost 3.24% this month!

Faith,

Congratulations on your loss & getting slimmer of the month :) :) :)!!

My last weigh in is on Monday I got one extra....:)!!

I'm hoping for Slimmer of the Month on Monday!!

Honk, Day 4 (Wednesday).

Daily Syn's: 12

Weekly Syn's: 32.5/105

Lots of exercise today to help me have a good week.

Gavin

Morning!
Faith well done on slimmer of the month. Another certificate to add to the collection. Its my last weigh in this morning so I will let you know!

Gavin, you don't look like the same person. Its an amazing difference. You must be thrilled.

100% yesterday. My 7 year old made a victoria sandwich to give to her grandparents and I couldnt refuse a little slice. Will have to guess the syns so will say 15 for the day.

Will post after weigh in today before I head of up north but wont be able to post again until Tuesday!! Scared and will expect a gain!

Well done Cat! Have you lowered your target? I swear you were going to be there with those last two pounds? Maybe it's just me :) What size are you now?

Also, what was your starting weight, hun?

Could both you guys just make sure my updates are correct with your weights, syns etc please :)

catkin69 said:
Morning!
Gavin, you don't look like the same person. Its an amazing difference. You must be thrilled.

Very much so....
If this is the change when I'm not even half way, what will it be like when I hit my target....

Gonna switch to Success Express this week so that makes yesterday a total of 9 syns :) Will update it now. Had 9 syns already today...still need to work out dinner!

Success Express honk today. 9 syns :)

Made a muller light milkshake...i wholeheartedly recommend them!

Evening All....

Not a great couple of days....

Honk, Day 5 (Thursday):

Daily Syn's: 14

Weekly Syn's: 46.5/105

No Honk :-(, Day 6 (Friday):

Daily Syn's: 28

Weekly Syn's: 74.5/105

Eating kids leftovers coz I've paid for it....

Thought I'd got out of that....

Back on it from now!!

Gav

Morning,

Back on it yesterday, a Huge Gym Session, so feeling great today!!

Honk, Day 7 (Saturday):

Daily Syn's: 4

Weekly Syn's: 78.5/105

Here's to another great day, final weigh in of July tomorrow, 3lb to reach my target & 2lb for my 4.5st!!

Gavin

Last edited:
Keep going gav :). I'm up at the lakes and the Internet is horrible here so I can barely update. Been honking. Past couple of days have been on plan but not really success express because we've been eating out and stuff as the bf's nan's house isn't majorly kitted out lol. Anyway...I'll catch up with you guys Tuesday properly!

FaithFluro said:
Keep going gav :). I'm up at the lakes and the Internet is horrible here so I can barely update. Been honking. Past couple of days have been on plan but not really success express because we've been eating out and stuff as the bf's nan's house isn't majorly kitted out lol. Anyway...I'll catch up with you guys Tuesday properly!

Thank You & Enjoy yourself!!

Gavin

Final Weigh In for July tonight....

2lb required for 4 1/2 Stone Award....

3lb required to hit my monthly target....

I've only gone & lost 3 & 1/2LB....Boom!!

All targets reached :) :) :) :)!!

Not slimmer of the week, that was 5lb & 1/2LB away from Slimmer of the month!! :-(

Still lost 18.5lb this month....

For a grand total of: 64.5lb or 4st 8.5lb....

Bring on August!!

Gavin

I'm back!!
Gavin you are a star. You have such determination and drive. I cant believe you missed out on slimmer of the month!

Faith, I hope you had a great time in the Lakes. Where abouts were you? Keswick is one of my favourite places.
I have lowered my target slightly as I feel a little bit more off wont do any harm. I need to do some exercise/toning now.

Well Yorkshire has been a disaster diet wise but I had a really great time! Gave up trying to count syns as I couldn't work out what was in the big jugs of cocktails we were drinking :eek:
I had 3 days off plan so for July 27/31 days on plan hopefully 28 if I remain well behaved today.
I wasnt going to join August challenge because we will be away but not until the 22nd so I can at least aim for 21 100% days so I will pop over!

Well done Cat! Have you lowered your target? I swear you were going to be there with those last two pounds? Maybe it's just me :) What size are you now?

Faith, finally I have had to buy new clothes. Everything went from fitting ok to falling off in the space of 4lbs!
I am now a 10/12 depending on where I buy from. All my sister in laws were so impressed they are joining slimming world tonight!
Starting weight originally was 11 4. If you meant this challenge it was 9 12! I didnt make my 6lbs monthly loss but can live with that!

catkin69 said:
I'm back!!
Gavin you are a star. You have such determination and drive. I cant believe you missed out on slimmer of the month!!

Thank You....

Slimmer of the month was new & it was her first month but she did really well....

Back to me next month....!! lol

Gav

Missed Honking Sun/Mon....

Honk, Day 1 (Sunday):

Daily Syn's: 2

Weekly Syn's: 2/105

Honk Day 2 (Monday):

Daily Syn's: 10

Weekly Syn's: 12/105

Cheers

Gavin

Back