100% July Team!

Good evening.
have had a lovely day today. Went for a swim with the kids and then to harvester. Its great that you can eat out without worrying.
10 syns today so 70/105 I think!

Evening,

Working late tonight....need my bed ready!!

Honk, Day 6 Friday,

Daily Syn's: 7

Weekly Syn's: 42.5/105

Great cardio gym session as well this evening!!

Hope it pays of this week!!

Gavin

Honks for me. Food diary is downstairs and can't remember my syns amount exactly but it's been low. Tomorrow in the beginning of our last week for this month and we've all been 100%.

Must have burned some calories cleaning stuff out of my mum's house today and going in the boiling hot attic!

Morning All,

Just got in from work, 2 night jobs on a weekend!!

Honk, Day 7 (Saturday):

Daily Syn's: 5

Weekly Syn's: 47.5/105

One week to go & here's to a good weigh in on Monday!!

Gav

Good morning.
Another lovely day yesterday. We had supper outside for the first time this year.
14 syns used 84/105 day 7 100%

Faith, did you mum comment on your loss? I popped into our loft to get the garden cushions and it was sauna like up there!

Thursday I am heading up North for 5 days to the outlaws and I am dreading it. Its going to be hard being 100% when cooking is out of your control though I will try really hard. Also I am not going to be able to access the computer to update on here which is a major pain!

Have a good sleep Gav,

Hi Catkin,

Thank You, I only had a few hours as need to make the most of the sun.

An idea about your visit to the outlaw's is to take some one cal spray, fresh veg & some fruit.
Give them as a present or say that they need using up because they'll only go off otherwise.

Or try & go out to eat, that way you are still in control.

I did both of these the last time I visited the outlaw's & managed a loss for that week.

Good Luck

Gav

Evening All,

Start of the last week, nearly there for this month!!

Honk, Day 1 (Sunday)

Daily Syn's: 10

Weekly Syn's: 10/105

Here's to a great week!!

Gav

Honk for yesterday. 11 syns. Been moving stuff from my mum's into a van and driving 200+ miles so very tired. Got a load of unpacking to do!

Yes, my mum was really pleased for me and my bf's twin sister and her bf were the ones helping me move with the van and her bf asked if I had lost weight! I was very happy and it's a definite incentive to carry on knowing that your weight loss is noticeable!
Think we're having a takeaway tonight considering the kitchen is full of bags of stuff we need to unload. Got lots of new gadgets I pilfered off my mum to use though, including a slow cooker :) Will be careful with my choices tonight but I might get something a little tastier and use up a few more of my syns. Body magic here I come! (from the packing and unpacking)

Hi Faith,

Hope the moving bits has gone well & as stress free as possible.

Weigh In Last Night:
3lb off for a total of 61lb or 4st 5lb.

Another 3lb next week to hit my target!!

To help me I have got my Bicycle out of storage for extra exercise!! :)

Honk, Day 2 (Monday):

Daily Syn's: 2.5

Weekly Syn's: 12.5/105

Here's to another good day!!

Gavin

Hello,
I have been awol due to having to work!! Its a shame we have to do it!
Very hard going to bed in the day when the sun is shining.
100% Sunday with 14 syns so 14/105
100% Monday with 7 syns so 21/105

Congrats on your loss Gavin. You are doing so well. Stop with the exercise, you make me tired just thinking about it!
Faith, I am so pleased you are getting positive comments. There is nothing better to boost your confidence and encourage you to keep going.
I hope you get unpacked and settled in soon.

And so to bed!

Well done Gavin.

Oh isn't it horrible we've finally got nice weather when the kinds break up? I have to listen to noisy kids opposite all day and the neighbours next door don't help because they constantly shout and scream at each other...tempted to call th epolice on them!

Think it's totm for me and I'm so hungry today. Kitchen is full of bags to be unpacked Nd we haven't got much in the house. Want to give up for tonight and eat all the little snacks and stuff we have but I know I'll regret it tomorrow. Worried that I will have gained for tomorrow...I'll be fine with almost any weight loss tomorrow as long as it's a loss...this week hasn't been easier and I've barely had my superfree. Very stressed out and paranoid. Hoping my fears are going to unfounded again.

Evening All,

Thank You for the Well Done's....

Am I hearing Faith is flirting with going off plan, so close to the end of the month....Stay Strong, NEVER GIVE IN!! :) :)

Cycled to work & around the estate this morning, Gym this evening, so feeling great at the mo.!! (Not sure about AM)

Honk, Day 3 Tuesday:

Daily Syn's: 8

Weekly Syn's: 20.5/105

That 3lb will be mine....

Here's to a good day, Stay Strong, Don't Give In!!

Gavin

Yes there was some flirting earlier in the day but I stayed strong, waited until the bf came home and he had the wonderful idea of making a salad and picnicking near a nearby reservoir. It was a beautiful evening :)

0 syns for me today as well somehow 0.o

Freaking out about the weigh-in tomorrow still...will have to see what happens!

Good morning. Another sunny one.
Good luck for today Faith. I hope you get the loss you want. Well done on being strong yesterday. Sometimes its so difficult.

100% for yesterday with 12 syns. We had a BBQ last night which was lovely and apart from a 4 syn sausage it was all very healthy!

Hi All,
My Pic currently on show was at the start of my journey, I will be changing this later today to a pic taken last week!!
The change shocked me....
Gavin

Only 1/2lb off this week but I got Slimmer of the Month!!!!

Gav, you look like a completely different person!

Back