100% No If's or Buts's!

Keep going! I know it's harder when one isn't in one's normal routine but you've proved you can stick to it whilst your away and I'm sure you will manage the next few days away too. Feeling very excited for you as your progress so far shows you are going to go reach target.

Thanks!

I hope so. On the train home now and I have my first cranberry bar to have. I hope I like it. I am still to have a shake and milk when I get home. So fingers crossed. I shall keep going 100%! I felt really bloated recently or water retention so I hope that goes.

I hope you all will keep me updated with your progress. If I can do it. You all can!

Kx

HI I'm also on the Cambridge and have around 6 stone to lose too. I started off at 18ST in January but in my most recent weigh in I'm down to 15ST 11LBS. I'm really looking to accelerate the results as much as I can. as by the summer I want to be at least 11-12ST the rest I can do when I get back from abroad. Does anyone have any tips on getting the body in maximum Ketosis?

HI I'm also on the Cambridge and have around 6 stone to lose too. I started off at 18ST in January but in my most recent weigh in I'm down to 15ST 11LBS. I'm really looking to accelerate the results as much as I can. as by the summer I want to be at least 11-12ST the rest I can do when I get back from abroad. Does anyone have any tips on getting the body in maximum Ketosis?

Hey!
I am on step 2 and not assuming I will be in ketosis til I move to step 1. You can't really make your body go into ketosis unless it wants too. If you are in the step 1 plan, your body will decide when it goes into ketosis. Sometimes its within a week sometimes it takes longer. People talk about being deep into ketosis but I read up and your body is just going to strip what it strips in the way of fat. I wouldn't mess about the diet at all. Your doing it the safest way. It may take a bit longer...not much. But you will maintain it better in the long run. I have been anorexic to obese so trust me slow n steady wins the race.

I hope you manage though, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Kx

Hey everyone :),

KRM, you're doing great, well done :)! Let me know about the bar, I'm staying safe with my chocolate one, I JUST LOVE IT (I missed the taste of chocolate :D )..

I had my weighing today and.... TAD DA DAAAAA - another 6 pounds off!!! So that makes 1 stone and 5 pounds all together in 3 weeks, I am a happy happy girl :))..

@6ST2GO - I found (during these short 3 weeks) that as long as I stay positive, it goes faster.. last week I was quite stressed about something and the diet as well (not the dieting itself, I just messed something up on the beginning of the week and it got me a bit down for the whole week). And I ''only'' lost 3 pounds.. this week I stayed very chilled and relaxed, not rushing anything, not stressing out and voila - 6 pounds off, wow :D!

We're being great, girls, I'm so proud of us, yaay :D!

Hi, you've lost more than 2st in around 2 months which suggests to me that you are in ketosis and your body is working very well for you! On Cambridge step 1 at 450 cals, the estimate is that you will lose c. 1 stone per month. You look as though you are achieving that. So I think you are doing great. The only other thing you can do is to look at the carb content of the products you are using. Obviously lower carbs is better for ketosis. You could perhaps choose a mix of the lowest carb products. If you are doing that, you are doing all you can and, like KRM said, the rest is up to your body! Jx

Hi guys firstly I just wanna say thank you both so much you guys are the loveliest, friendliest and sweetest support any one could ever ask for. I'm so glad I found this forum. I am actually on step 2 but I would like to start SS or SS+ if it means I'll be able to burn more and lose more xxx

Hi guys firstly I just wanna say thank you both so much you guys are the loveliest, friendliest and sweetest support any one could ever ask for. I'm so glad I found this forum. I am actually on step 2 but I would like to start SS or SS+ if it means I'll be able to burn more and lose more xxx

I am the same. I want to be on SS. I had 4lbs to lose to go down a step. Only time will tell at weigh in on Saturday.

Please keep us up to date on your progress. I will continue to stay on 100% and any solutions I find that work for me that might work for others I will write down too.

Love of love and losses.

Kx

I am the same. I want to be on SS. I had 4lbs to lose to go down a step. Only time will tell at weigh in on Saturday.

Please keep us up to date on your progress. I will continue to stay on 100% and any solutions I find that work for me that might work for others I will write down too.

Love of love and losses.

Kx
being on SS and SS+ give you the same weightloss there isn't much difference between the two plans :) x

Yea I am on step 2 at the moment. Need 2lbs by tomorrow to make it to step 1 :(

Hey girlies,
I posted a reply yesterday, dunno why it didn't show :-O (maybe cos I'm still new :-o)?

KRM - Let us know if you've got it, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you the whole day through (how on Earth I'm gonna work with my fingers crossed...that I don't know :D )..

6ST2GO - I'm not really sure if it helps ketosis, but I found the more stressed I am, the less I'm losing. The happier and more chilled I am ,the easier it goes :))).

I had my 3rd weighing yesterday aaaand... TA DA DAAAA: 6lb off! That means 1 stone and 5 lbs in 3 weeks, which is absolutely unbelievable for me :)..

We can do it girlies, happy dieting :D !
x

Well done on you Loss Tanwen! That's great. Hope you all have a great Easter and easy time sticking to plan. For people like me who have done this before and are on the zillionth time doing it again it is always motivating to follow other starting and following vlcd.

Hey girlies, I posted a reply yesterday, dunno why it didn't show :-O (maybe cos I'm still new :-o)? KRM - Let us know if you've got it, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you the whole day through (how on Earth I'm gonna work with my fingers crossed...that I don't know :D ).. 6ST2GO - I'm not really sure if it helps ketosis, but I found the more stressed I am, the less I'm losing. The happier and more chilled I am ,the easier it goes :))). I had my 3rd weighing yesterday aaaand... TA DA DAAAA: 6lb off! That means 1 stone and 5 lbs in 3 weeks, which is absolutely unbelievable for me :).. We can do it girlies, happy dieting :D ! x

Tanwen well done on your loss, that's amazing!!

On being stressed, I read about this and there's a physiological reason for putting in weight. I can't remember it exactly but when stressed, you release a hormone that can lead to weight gain. There's that and the fact that you're more likely to comfort eat. So best to stay happy and chilled!

Kira,
Thank you very much :)!
This is my first diet ever, so I am actually quite excited about it (and to see the weight going down every week is a great motivation itself).

I wish you Happy Easter as well, mine is going to be very easy, I'm working till Monday, and I don't really celebrate Easter here (I am far away from my family, different traditions, etc :) ).

Julie - Exactly, that's what my CWP lady said as well, so I'm just chilling and enjoying it (enjoying a diet - those are words I never thought I'll use in one sentence :D )

Tanwen well done on your loss, that's amazing!!

On being stressed, I read about this and there's a physiological reason for putting in weight. I can't remember it exactly but when stressed, you release a hormone that can lead to weight gain. There's that and the fact that you're more likely to comfort eat. So best to stay happy and chilled!

Kira,
Thank you very much :)!
This is my first diet ever, so I am actually quite excited about it (and to see the weight going down every week is a great motivation itself).

I wish you Happy Easter as well, mine is going to be very easy, I'm working till Monday, and I don't really celebrate Easter here (I am far away from my family, different traditions, etc :) ).

Julie - Exactly, that's what my CWP lady said as well, so I'm just chilling and enjoying it (enjoying a diet - those are words I never thought I'll use in one sentence :D )

Hey girlies,
I posted a reply yesterday, dunno why it didn't show :-O (maybe cos I'm still new :-o)?

KRM - Let us know if you've got it, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you the whole day through (how on Earth I'm gonna work with my fingers crossed...that I don't know :D )..

6ST2GO - I'm not really sure if it helps ketosis, but I found the more stressed I am, the less I'm losing. The happier and more chilled I am ,the easier it goes :))).

I had my 3rd weighing yesterday aaaand... TA DA DAAAA: 6lb off! That means 1 stone and 5 lbs in 3 weeks, which is absolutely unbelievable for me :)..

We can do it girlies, happy dieting :D !
x

Well done on you Loss Tanwen! That's great. Hope you all have a great Easter and easy time sticking to plan. For people like me who have done this before and are on the zillionth time doing it again it is always motivating to follow other starting and following vlcd.

Hey guys!

So I had a cheeky weigh this morning and so close just 2lbs and I could be in SS. I definitely think having the spag bol and bars have slowed my weightloss. So just shakes and a soup for me today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
Going away to Inverness again next week. I really cannot be bothered with that. I am so tired from travelling last night.

Amazing loss 6st2go! Thats awesome. It took me 20 days to lose a stone and hardly lost anything since. I hope you get to your target weight and always keep us posted.

Whether your further on or just starting. If we all stick to it we just have to remember why we are doing it and what we want to achieve.

Keep going you lovely people!
Weigh in tomorrow!

Kx

Hey guys! So I had a cheeky weigh this morning and so close just 2lbs and I could be in SS. I definitely think having the spag bol and bars have slowed my weightloss. So just shakes and a soup for me today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Going away to Inverness again next week. I really cannot be bothered with that. I am so tired from travelling last night. Amazing loss 6st2go! Thats awesome. It took me 20 days to lose a stone and hardly lost anything since. I hope you get to your target weight and always keep us posted. Whether your further on or just starting. If we all stick to it we just have to remember why we are doing it and what we want to achieve. Keep going you lovely people! Weigh in tomorrow! Kx

KRM. Good luck for tomorrow! Fingers crossed. Let us know how it goes!! x

There has been small reviews about if the spag Bol is affecting weightloss. I must say when I had it last week the night after I was up a pound. But I love the taste of it. But then Cambridge weight plan are over 25years old as a company and I'm sure they would of done research first. :eek: Suppose it's a trial And error with it. Keep,going x

There has been small reviews about if the spag Bol is affecting weightloss. I must say when I had it last week the night after I was up a pound. But I love the taste of it. But then Cambridge weight plan are over 25years old as a company and I'm sure they would of done research first. :eek: Suppose it's a trial And error with it. Keep,going x

Yea I think the spag bol and bars have made a difference to my loss. Looking forward to trying the new key lime pie flavour shake!

Kx

Nooo, girls, don't say that, I love spag bol :D! I've actually been having them every other day and so far didn't notice any ''slow-down'', I'll keep an eye on it tho, it's good to know :)..KRM keep us posted, I'm still holding my fingers crossed :))!!

Nooo, girls, don't say that, I love spag bol :D! I've actually been having them every other day and so far didn't notice any ''slow-down'', I'll keep an eye on it tho, it's good to know :)..KRM keep us posted, I'm still holding my fingers crossed :))!!
Still have the. Hun just keep an eye on it that's all. Remember we are all different. Enjoy x

Still have the. Hun just keep an eye on it that's all. Remember we are all different. Enjoy x

Yea, if you like it and it doesn't cause any issues with yout weight, I am jealous. I was never very good with Wheat as it makes me bloated, a fair bit of wheat in the bars and spag bol so it's probably just me!

Back