100% No If's or Buts's!

Oh gosh, that's not good :-O.. Well definitely keep an eye on it :). KRM, when is your official weighing (when will you know if you can move to lower step) :) ?

Oh gosh, that's not good :-O.. Well definitely keep an eye on it :). KRM, when is your official weighing (when will you know if you can move to lower step) :) ?

Weigh in is today! So I will know today if I can move down to step 1. I will probably have another week of shakes before I can move to step 1 but I am not far off.
Kx

So Weigh in is done.
Have to say I am not that happy with it.
4lbs lost

20lbs in total at the moment.

1 more week and I should be down to step 1. Fingers crossed.
Back to soups and shakes, going to try the key lime pie flavour tomorrow!

Thanks for the support.

Kx

So Weigh in is done. Have to say I am not that happy with it. 4lbs lost 20lbs in total at the moment. 1 more week and I should be down to step 1. Fingers crossed. Back to soups and shakes, going to try the key lime pie flavour tomorrow! Thanks for the support. Kx

Well done KRM. That's a good loss. And you have key lime shake to look forward to!

KRM, why aren't you happy, that's a good loss, well done girl :)!

Thanks guys, Think I was just hoping for a better loss. Thought it would be a bit more than that. Just have to keep thinking a loss is a loss ☺

Kx
yes yiu really do. As it could of easily of been a stay the same or a gain as that can possibly happen, we can't control how much weight we lose each week. so be happy and carry on with your journey :) all in time for your goal date. X

yes yiu really do. As it could of easily of been a stay the same or a gain as that can possibly happen, we can't control how much weight we lose each week. so be happy and carry on with your journey :) all in time for your goal date. X

Thanks! Yea I know. Its just remembering that mentality.
Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot. Let hope for a good loss this week.

Kx

That's a great loss KRM and remember inches count too and scale doesn't always reflect the true weught loss. Well done.

That's a great loss KRM and remember inches count too and scale doesn't always reflect the true weught loss. Well done.

Yea! My consultant only measures once a month so I have 3 more weeks before she will measure me again.

But thanks, means a lot. Just the little positive things

Kx

Once a month? Oh my god, I would die waiting that long, one week is quite long for me, haha :D..

Once a month? Oh my god, I would die waiting that long, one week is quite long for me, haha :D..

That's what I thought. But she said she changed to once a month because the inch loss was more and made her clients feel better. So I am just going with the flow. I am more concerned with getting the weight down and looking fabulous for my 25th! Got an amazing b'day cake planned already

Tell her ud prefer weekly or fortnightly then, jeezze that's a long time to wait. Unless your happy with it of course? X

Tell her ud prefer weekly or fortnightly then, jeezze that's a long time to wait. Unless your happy with it of course? X

I am ok with it to be honest. Means I will actually see an inch difference compared to weeks where I don't. ☺

Kx

Have you amended your stats since the 4lb loss? You are so close to a 2 stone loss! That's great!

Have you amended your stats since the 4lb loss? You are so close to a 2 stone loss! That's great!

Yea I have.
Still got a long way to go. But 8lbs away from a 2 stone loss.
Been in touch with a personal trainer to work on toning as well. I would of probably never got here on my own. So I have 5 months before my birthday so need to be 100% on it for the next 5 months.

Thanks!
Kx

I'm sure will be fine you come across very committed and any weightloss plan whatever plan it is requires committment. Something I have struggled with despite my best intentions in the past.

Hey girlies,
How did you survive Easter :)?
We've not done anything ''Easter-y'' as I was working the whole time, but I got my first period yesterday (since on the diet) and... boy, I thought the struggling days are over :'(. I'm still 100% on, haven't eaten anything that I wasn't supposed, but it was hard, very hard :(. I don't think I'd be able to do it without the support from my boyfriend, thank God for him.
Also, as usually, hormones are going crazy, I feel down, fatter than ever and just awful..
I hope you girls are better :)!
X

Hey girlies,
How did you survive Easter :)?
We've not done anything ''Easter-y'' as I was working the whole time, but I got my first period yesterday (since on the diet) and... boy, I thought the struggling days are over :'(. I'm still 100% on, haven't eaten anything that I wasn't supposed, but it was hard, very hard :(. I don't think I'd be able to do it without the support from my boyfriend, thank God for him.
Also, as usually, hormones are going crazy, I feel down, fatter than ever and just awful..
I hope you girls are better :)!
X

Hey!

I did, no easter eggs in my house, I did the garden, planted my herbs and doing hopefully lettuce etc this weekend ready for the summer when I am off plan ☺

Well you just need to push through. Your doing great staying 100%!
I am in a hotel for the next 2 nights so I am being strong and staying 100%. Meals are packed for the next 2 days too.

Hope you all had a good weekend and we are all staying strong for this week.
Fingers crossed I am into step 1 as of Saturday only had 2lbs to lose to be there!

Insta has been an awesome help to keep me 100% on plan too.

Kx

Back