100% No If's or Buts's!

Hi KRM,
thanks, I'm staying strong :)!

Fingers still crossed for you, defo let us know how it went.. I have my weighing on Thursday,so we'll see how this week went.

Have a good night everyone
x

Hi everyone, room for another.?
newbie here just restarted cambridge on Tuesday (after a pretty heavy Easter). Hoping to shed some excess. Hope you are all ok?

Hi everyone, room for another.?
newbie here just restarted cambridge on Tuesday (after a pretty heavy Easter). Hoping to shed some excess. Hope you are all ok?

Hi KRM,
thanks, I'm staying strong :)!

Fingers still crossed for you, defo let us know how it went.. I have my weighing on Thursday,so we'll see how this week went.

Have a good night everyone
x

Rizzo, always room for people, more the merrier and more support for everyone!

I am proud. I have achieved 3 days away from home 100% on plan, even when breakfast buffets where available in the hotel! One more shake to go on the train ☺

Tanwen, I hope your weigh in went well and your pleased! Never be disheartened. Just keep pushing through!

Enjoy the sunshine lovelies!

Kx

Well done for staying on plan away from home and your usual routine. That's hardcore! You will reap the benefits of great weightloss! Be really proud of yourself for your hard work and commitment.

Hi All,

So I was bad and had a cheeky weigh in. And I have literally lost nothing within a week. Dunno whats going on with my body. I changed back to just shakes and that should of helped but nope. I am getting so frustrated. I had good news yesterday and now today has just put a downer. Yes the scales went down but by nothing and thats 7 days of being good.

Kx

Hi All,

So I was bad and had a cheeky weigh in. And I have literally lost nothing within a week. Dunno whats going on with my body. I changed back to just shakes and that should of helped but nope. I am getting so frustrated. I had good news yesterday and now today has just put a downer. Yes the scales went down but by nothing and thats 7 days of being good.

Kx
Don't woryy, are u due a period ? Constipated? Not enough water? You are due a whoosh soon. Your doing fab. X

Don't woryy, are u due a period ? Constipated? Not enough water? You are due a whoosh soon. Your doing fab. X

I have been drinking loads of water!
I am on the pill but my body has been hormonal. So its possibly that. Who knows.
I hoped I was going to be down in the next stones but clearly not this week.

Thanks though!
Kx

KRM, it could be lots of things, especially if you are hormonal.. And you naughty naughty girl, you shouldn't weigh yourself at home anyway, our body weight fluctuates during week!!

I didn't go to my weighing yesterday, had to go to see a doctor and after that I slept right trough the day and night :(. Diagnosis - tonsillitis and say hello to antibiotics for two weeks :(.
Luckily my boyfriend picked up my products for another 7 days, so I'm staying on plan, although I have to move to step 2 while on antibiotics to help my body fight this :(. Not really a happy bunny, it was a nightmare to organise cover for me at work (I am a hotel manager at a small hotel and I practically run it on my own on Fri-Sat-Sun and we have a big wedding party staying with us :((( )

I hope you girls are all being good, KRM, stay strong, I'm sure all your hard work is gonna be rewarded!!

xx

Hi All, So I was bad and had a cheeky weigh in. And I have literally lost nothing within a week. Dunno whats going on with my body. I changed back to just shakes and that should of helped but nope. I am getting so frustrated. I had good news yesterday and now today has just put a downer. Yes the scales went down but by nothing and thats 7 days of being good. Kx

I can sympathise. I've been there a few times including last week where I put on half a lbs!!! My body can sometimes be very unpredictable. The one thing I have learned is that, if you stick with it, it all evens out in the end and the results come. But it is very frustrating whilst you are waiting, especially because this diet becomes such a big and important part of your life.

KRM, it could be lots of things, especially if you are hormonal.. And you naughty naughty girl, you shouldn't weigh yourself at home anyway, our body weight fluctuates during week!!

I didn't go to my weighing yesterday, had to go to see a doctor and after that I slept right trough the day and night :(. Diagnosis - tonsillitis and say hello to antibiotics for two weeks :(.
Luckily my boyfriend picked up my products for another 7 days, so I'm staying on plan, although I have to move to step 2 while on antibiotics to help my body fight this :(. Not really a happy bunny, it was a nightmare to organise cover for me at work (I am a hotel manager at a small hotel and I practically run it on my own on Fri-Sat-Sun and we have a big wedding party staying with us :((( )

I hope you girls are all being good, KRM, stay strong, I'm sure all your hard work is gonna be rewarded!!

xx

I can sympathise. I've been there a few times including last week where I put on half a lbs!!! My body can sometimes be very unpredictable. The one thing I have learned is that, if you stick with it, it all evens out in the end and the results come. But it is very frustrating whilst you are waiting, especially because this diet becomes such a big and important part of your life.

Thanks for the support and info guys.
Tanwen, I hope you feel better! Your boyfriend best be looking after you! ☺

I just got offered a better job just as I finished training for this current job. So my area manager was so pissed at me on the phone. Just gone and posted my resignation and made an iced strawberry shake, like a slushy!

JulieH yea I hope so. I know it should be enough to get me down to Step 1 which means I can reduce the price of my food now. Its just frustrating because I thought changing to all liquid again would help. I won't see my consultant for 2 weeks so hopefully a decent loss after tomorrows weigh in. ☺

Thanks for putting up with my moans guys!

Kx

Oh guys!

Anyone got any tips of what I can add to the oriental chilli soup to change it up a bit?

Thanks for the support and info guys. Tanwen, I hope you feel better! Your boyfriend best be looking after you! ? I just got offered a better job just as I finished training for this current job. So my area manager was so pissed at me on the phone. Just gone and posted my resignation and made an iced strawberry shake, like a slushy! JulieH yea I hope so. I know it should be enough to get me down to Step 1 which means I can reduce the price of my food now. Its just frustrating because I thought changing to all liquid again would help. I won't see my consultant for 2 weeks so hopefully a decent loss after tomorrows weigh in. ? Thanks for putting up with my moans guys! Kx

Congratulations on the job!! Exciting.

So today was weigh in day!

Week 6!

3 lbs lost this week

Finally moving down to Step 1, SS.
New job too, just wish my body would stop being so hormonal, see what stress does.

The sun is out however!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Kx

Well done krm, you did it! You should feel really proud. You are so disciplined as it's very easy to fall off wagon especially after 6 weeks so gold star to you

keep up the good work, I'm off for a choc mint shake!

Great news KRM!!! Well done. I know you were really hoping to get to SS weight. Hope your good feeling and excitement keeps you going and you sail through to your next target! x

Great news KRM!!! Well done. I know you were really hoping to get to SS weight. Hope your good feeling and excitement keeps you going and you sail through to your next target! x

Thanks!

Yea I am so pleased to move down to 3 products. I was needing too. Was feeling bloated with 4.

2 weeks time til next weigh in.

I hope your getting on fine with the plan?
I am 6 weeks 100% so I know if I can do it so can we all!

Kx

Thanks!

Yea I am so pleased to move down to 3 products. I was needing too. Was feeling bloated with 4.

2 weeks time til next weigh in.

I hope your getting on fine with the plan?
I am 6 weeks 100% so I know if I can do it so can we all!

Kx

I'm doing great thanks. I've been very good this week and have my weigh in tomorrow morning. I am hoping for 3.5 - 4 lbs loss, especially since I put on half a lbs last week. I thought it was totm last week but it's still not here. No idea what's going on with that. I have heard that weight loss can affect your cycle. Anyway, I am hoping I can get a good loss tomorrow. It should put me within half a stone of my original target of 11 St 7 lbs. Cant believe it! I need to decide on a new target in the next week or two as I am not done yet. But I'll get tomorrow out of the way first!

Ive also had to invest in loads of new clothes as everything is too big for me again. I had tried not to buy lots of stuff - just enough to get by. But it's too exciting being able to buy a size 14. So I've ordered loads. I'll pick it up tomorrow and see how it all looks. Pity I have nowhere to go! My social life is dire on this diet!

I'm doing great thanks. I've been very good this week and have my weigh in tomorrow morning. I am hoping for 3.5 - 4 lbs loss, especially since I put on half a lbs last week. I thought it was totm last week but it's still not here. No idea what's going on with that. I have heard that weight loss can affect your cycle. Anyway, I am hoping I can get a good loss tomorrow. It should put me within half a stone of my original target of 11 St 7 lbs. Cant believe it! I need to decide on a new target in the next week or two as I am not done yet. But I'll get tomorrow out of the way first!

Ive also had to invest in loads of new clothes as everything is too big for me again. I had tried not to buy lots of stuff - just enough to get by. But it's too exciting being able to buy a size 14. So I've ordered loads. I'll pick it up tomorrow and see how it all looks. Pity I have nowhere to go! My social life is dire on this diet!

Aww well I hope for a good loss for you. Fingers crossed ☺

Oh tell me about it. I am on the pill and haven't had a period for about 2.5 yrs and now all of a sudden spotting has appeared. Maybe going to make a docs appointment. I am wondering if its due to weight loss. I hope your body rights itself soon.

That's awesome. Your allowed to indulge a little though. You have done so well! I kept some of my smaller clothes. Need to buy new work trousers though.

Joining the club on the social scale. But I am using this time to get my career started, build my confidence and be the person I want to be. I love my friends but they can be a distraction.

You have us though! Even if you fancy a moan or just chit chat ☺

Kx

Back