100% No If's or Buts's!

I had my weigh in and gained a 1LBS Wednesday so my weight was 15st 7LBS. but I cheated all week stress and period so I guess I only have myself to blame.

But guess what? Today is Friday and I stepped on the scale (my scale is slightly more Harsh than most) and today it was very kind to me it looks like I'm down by at least 3LBS! ???

I'm excited about next weeks weigh in x

I had my weigh in and gained a 1LBS Wednesday so my weight was 15st 7LBS. but I cheated all week stress and period so I guess I only have myself to blame.

But guess what? Today is Friday and I stepped on the scale (my scale is slightly more Harsh than most) and today it was very kind to me it looks like I'm down by at least 3LBS! ???

I'm excited about next weeks weigh in x

Good luck at your next weigh in! Keep us posted!

Kx

Hello Everyone!

So I had my official weigh in with my consultant after 2 weeks. It came to a staggering 11lbs loss! :) :)

Averaged out at 5.5lbs a week. If I can lose 4lbs by next weigh in I will be into the next set of stones! It is coming into place and I am 8lbs away from my 3 stone loss.

Tomorrow marks 8 weeks 100% on plan, I am proud of myself for staying really focussed, I have to admit that Cheesy Dorito advert gives me cravings but I just drink some water instead. This is a clear example how if you stick with it 100% you will come out with results. I have my first personal training session on Tuesday so hopefully that will start making my arms, stomach and legs smaller. Not really sure where the weight is coming off me at the moment, it's odd.

I got my stash for the week and I am back onto bars, cappacino Shakes, soups and pre made shakes, til I see how easy it is going to be at my new job.
My mother made it up to me by sending me a little parcel with stuff for my new job, a bag, purse and an expensive, fancy new work pen since I am now all grown up since graduating.

The weather has been so up and down lately it is annoying, but I hope everyone is getting on well, I still hope to be hearing the updates of the progress we are all making, since I feel I have neglected this thread lately.

Mucho Love
Kx

Hello Everyone! So I had my official weigh in with my consultant after 2 weeks. It came to a staggering 11lbs loss! :) :) Averaged out at 5.5lbs a week. If I can lose 4lbs by next weigh in I will be into the next set of stones! It is coming into place and I am 8lbs away from my 3 stone loss. Tomorrow marks 8 weeks 100% on plan, I am proud of myself for staying really focussed, I have to admit that Cheesy Dorito advert gives me cravings but I just drink some water instead. This is a clear example how if you stick with it 100% you will come out with results. I have my first personal training session on Tuesday so hopefully that will start making my arms, stomach and legs smaller. Not really sure where the weight is coming off me at the moment, it's odd. I got my stash for the week and I am back onto bars, cappacino Shakes, soups and pre made shakes, til I see how easy it is going to be at my new job. My mother made it up to me by sending me a little parcel with stuff for my new job, a bag, purse and an expensive, fancy new work pen since I am now all grown up since graduating. The weather has been so up and down lately it is annoying, but I hope everyone is getting on well, I still hope to be hearing the updates of the progress we are all making, since I feel I have neglected this thread lately. Mucho Love Kx

What? 11lbs?? That's amazing. Well done. Just goes to show that being 100% always pays off, even if it takes a week or two.

I know what you mean you don't know where it's coming off ... I find the weight comes off first then it takes a week for your body to catch up. Sure you'll see a difference soon. Perhaps you should start taking measurements so that you can measure the difference.

Lovely that your mum bought you that gift for work. Really nice of her.

Good luck in your new job!

What? 11lbs?? That's amazing. Well done. Just goes to show that being 100% always pays off, even if it takes a week or two.

I know what you mean you don't know where it's coming off ... I find the weight comes off first then it takes a week for your body to catch up. Sure you'll see a difference soon. Perhaps you should start taking measurements so that you can measure the difference.

Lovely that your mum bought you that gift for work. Really nice of her.

Good luck in your new job!

Thanks hun!

Yea I am onto the 3rd month and I plan to still be 100%

I have lost 2 inches off my waist so not really that much but still a loss. My muffin top has also reduced haha

Hope you are doing ok and the plan is fine with no struggles.
Kx

Really admire your determination! I am now at 2 weeks of 100% SS and finding it difficult this weekend, but am determined also not to break. Reading your thread is helping me realise that I can do it if I put my mind to it!
x

You can definitely do it!
You just need to cut everything else out your mind and get yourself into a nice routine!

I will still be 100% and plan to be until I reach my goal, so when your struggling just post it here and I will be here to encourage.

Stay strong sweetie!

Kx

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't posted, I have been busy learning my new job at the moment.
But I have still been 100% on plan even though I have been a bit all over the place. I did however have my first personal training session on Tuesday after work and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I am not that sore today, except when I am carrying things and going up and down stairs haha :)

This is the first week that I am trying the premade shakes and to be honest, so far the banana and Strawberry ones have been horrible, I have the chocolate velvet still to try. I may have to go back to just having to use my shaker cup.

I hope everyone is still getting on well with their plans, it's a bit wet here today so I am glad that I am inside most of the day.
I don't think I will have lost the weight I am wanting to this week, but if it's at least a loss I will be happy.
I am definitely feeling a little bit out of place at my new job, just mainly cause it's the 3rd day and obviously cause I am only covering a girls maternity leave. So I best not get that comfortable eh?? :(

However it is a start and any experience is good experience. So fingers crossed something good comes out of this event in my life.

Remember 100% everyone, we can all do it. I am still looking forward to hearing peoples weigh ins and progress. Let's Support Each Other!!

Mucho Love

Kx

Hey Guys, Sorry I haven't posted, I have been busy learning my new job at the moment. But I have still been 100% on plan even though I have been a bit all over the place. I did however have my first personal training session on Tuesday after work and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I am not that sore today, except when I am carrying things and going up and down stairs haha :) This is the first week that I am trying the premade shakes and to be honest, so far the banana and Strawberry ones have been horrible, I have the chocolate velvet still to try. I may have to go back to just having to use my shaker cup. I hope everyone is still getting on well with their plans, it's a bit wet here today so I am glad that I am inside most of the day. I don't think I will have lost the weight I am wanting to this week, but if it's at least a loss I will be happy. I am definitely feeling a little bit out of place at my new job, just mainly cause it's the 3rd day and obviously cause I am only covering a girls maternity leave. So I best not get that comfortable eh?? :( However it is a start and any experience is good experience. So fingers crossed something good comes out of this event in my life. Remember 100% everyone, we can all do it. I am still looking forward to hearing peoples weigh ins and progress. Let's Support Each Other!! Mucho Love Kx

Hey glad you are doing well? What's your new job? I am intrigued (and nosey!)

You know, your attitude is so positive that I am positive you will make the best of the work opportunity you have. I am sure something good will come of it if you want it to.

Still 100% - your commitment and determination is second to none!!

I'm good thanks. 3.5 off after 2 weeks. Back on Saturday after just 4 days. But hoping u can shift another 2lbs in that time. Then Saturday is party time. Day off plan for hubby's birthday celebration then straight back to it to march quickly on to target! Hopefully.

Hey glad you are doing well? What's your new job? I am intrigued (and nosey!)

You know, your attitude is so positive that I am positive you will make the best of the work opportunity you have. I am sure something good will come of it if you want it to.

Still 100% - your commitment and determination is second to none!!

I'm good thanks. 3.5 off after 2 weeks. Back on Saturday after just 4 days. But hoping u can shift another 2lbs in that time. Then Saturday is party time. Day off plan for hubby's birthday celebration then straight back to it to march quickly on to target! Hopefully.

I started a job at an Offshore Engineering Company as a Document Control Administrator. So basically I get all the paperwork of every project the company are doing and they have to be organised, filed, forwarded etc. So lot's to learn!!

Well I hope it will open a few doors for me in the future at least!

3.5 is still a loss and 2lbs is completely do-able in a week. I am wishing you the best of luck and sending my positive vibes!!! :)

I hated the Pre-made shakes this week and I just feel I have lost nothing, which isn't making progress at all, I thought I would be in the next set of stones, but clearly wasn't meant to be this week. Better than gaining though.

But keep me posted with your plan, I hope you enjoy the festivities at the weekend! Everyone deserves a break! :)

Thanks for the kind words! I did do it (although I felt like I could eat everything in sight on Sunday) and stuck to plan 100%. Went for weigh in today and only lost 2lb (not sure why but I guess it could be a number of things) but that has brought me to 14lbs in 3 weeks so I'm certainly not complaining!

How are you getting on?

Hope your new job is going ok and you are staying strong x

Thanks! I always appreciate the support and I love hearing everyones thoughts on how it is going for them. You should feel proud that you manage to do it though, for some people it is hard, so you did really well!! :)

I am ok, I am over 2 stone down now and I am into my 3rd Month as of tomorrow. I tried the pre-made shakes and I just don't like them, the chocolate ones are the only ones that are OK and thats a very small OK. Back to just making my shakes I think. The bars and that just don't like me to be honest, makes me worried about when I go back to normal meals, if the weight will just pile on again.
I did have my first personal training session this week. I am fitter than I remember. It is hard work and I was sooo sore yesterday and a little bit today but I guess NO PAIN, NO GAIN! Working on weights and what not so hopefully the stomach, thighs and arms will get smaller.

Keep going though, you will see results and it is worth it. Just remember why you started and why you want to do this.

Keep me posted with how things are going

Mucho Love To Everyone

Kx

3.5 is still a loss and 2lbs is completely do-able in a week. I am wishing you the best of luck and sending my positive vibes!!! :)

Your positive vibes worked KRM!! 3.5 off today and a total of 5st!! Didn't expect to get there this week ... so a very nice surprise!! :)

Your positive vibes worked KRM!! 3.5 off today and a total of 5st!! Didn't expect to get there this week ... so a very nice surprise!! :)

That's Awesome! Well Done. Bet your looking stunning! Told you!

I need my positive vibes today. Think I have only lost a couple of pounds. But disheartening. But nevermind.

5 Stone is just outstanding. Keep it up!
Kx

So week 9 is done. I only lost 2lbs this week. But a loss is a loss. So I hope for something better next week.
Going to try the mix a mousse this week too.

Still 100% and 9 weeks in. Lets make it a 12 week achievement eh?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Kx

Hey Guys,

So how proud of myself am I.
I am a bit fed up of not cooking so I decided to make vegan cinnamon rolls and guilt free chocolate truffles for work tomorrow. They are my taste testers.

BUT BUT I did all the baking and not once did I taste anything or eat anything! I feel that really is will power!

I am back on liquids this week to see if it makes a difference to my weight loss. My 2nd personal training session is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Hope you are all getting on well.

Much love
Kx

KRM, well done, when I was starting the diet, I was worried about cooking and stuff, but I have to say, I got used to it quite quickly.. I cook for my boyfriend nearly every day (today he's gonna have a home made piiiiizzaaaas :D ), and after a week, it didn't bother me at all. Still, very proud of you, you're an inspiration!!
Well done on your personal training sessions as well, just make sure you're not over doing it, don't forget, your muscles need energy as well :)!

I'm gonna have a weigh-in tomorrow - after two weeks!! My consultant was on holiday and I can't wait to see what the scales are saying. I've had a really stressful two weeks at work, thinking about leaving and looking for a new job, so hoping it didn't negatively affect my diet. I'll update the stats as soon as I know..

Happy dieting everyone, it's Wednesday, slowly but surely it's getting weekend-ish :D.
xxx

KRM, well done, when I was starting the diet, I was worried about cooking and stuff, but I have to say, I got used to it quite quickly.. I cook for my boyfriend nearly every day (today he's gonna have a home made piiiiizzaaaas :D ), and after a week, it didn't bother me at all. Still, very proud of you, you're an inspiration!!
Well done on your personal training sessions as well, just make sure you're not over doing it, don't forget, your muscles need energy as well :)!

I'm gonna have a weigh-in tomorrow - after two weeks!! My consultant was on holiday and I can't wait to see what the scales are saying. I've had a really stressful two weeks at work, thinking about leaving and looking for a new job, so hoping it didn't negatively affect my diet. I'll update the stats as soon as I know..

Happy dieting everyone, it's Wednesday, slowly but surely it's getting weekend-ish :D.
xxx

I hope your weigh in went well! I know my 2 week weigh in was good.

Yea I don't need to cook for anyone. Single pringle me.

I can't wait to try making cauliflour pizza crusts n such haha. I hope your pizzas were nice too!

Today was a slow day. Felt very bored at work and it dragged.

I am hoping for a better weigh in this week. Need to get into the next set of stones after my poor 2lb loss last week. I am wondering if my strength training with my PT is causing the small losses. Hmmmmm

Hope we all had a good day!

Kx

I am wondering if my strength training with my PT is causing the small losses. Hmmmmm Hope we all had a good day! Kx

Hey, is it just strength training, no cardio? I ask because a vlcd doesn't give you enough cals to do cardio.

I do know that muscle weighs more than fat. So if you are building muscle it might have a small impact on your loss. However the inch loss should be better as you are more toned. But I would think it would balance out in time. It's got to when your only having c. 450 cals a day. Did you ask your consultant about it?

Hey, is it just strength training, no cardio? I ask because a vlcd doesn't give you enough cals to do cardio.

I do know that muscle weighs more than fat. So if you are building muscle it might have a small impact on your loss. However the inch loss should be better as you are more toned. But I would think it would balance out in time. It's got to when your only having c. 450 cals a day. Did you ask your consultant about it?

Yea I did and it is really more strength training.

But it is making me extremely demotivated and down, so maybe I should just concentrate on the products until I lose more weight. I still have a lot to lose so I have plenty of time to get toning when I lose a bit more. I will be speaking to me consultant on Sat but it is really getting me down with this lack of weight loss. :(

Kx

I would stop training if I'm honest and carrying on with the diet maybe when u have 2 stones or less to lose start improving your fitness then. Our bodies won't be able to take too much pressure with a vLCd and intense exercise like that. But yes mention it too your cdc x

Back