* Sugar free jelly
(10 cals)
* Satsumas
(50 cals)

Snack...

* Sugar free jelly
(10 cals)​

Tea...

* Tomato and Basil soup from wetherspoons (140 cals) and side order of veg (55 cals) and some tomato sauce (20 cals)

Supper...

* 3 slices of wholemeal toast with lemon curd
(320 cals)
* Tablespoon of mincemeat
(60 cals)

Total Cals = 1125 :)

Last edited:
Hi hun, thanks for the compliments :0) I'm a size 12 on top and a 14 trousers (classic pear shape!) would ideally like to be a 12-14 trousers so thinking another 6.5lbs might do it? I have been slimmer in the past but I think I look better with curves :0)
I will try the marshmallows and let you know how I get on cause I like WW bread and I like marshmallows so it should be an ideal combination right?? lol!!
Hope you've had a good day today and that the scales shift a bit fo weigh in xx

Aw sounds like you've got a gorgeously girly figure as you are rumbletummy! :) And I bet that 6.5lbs comes off in no time!! :)

Haha yeah let me know how the marshmallows go! Maybe it is a bit of a weird taste, but my gosh it doesn't half kill those sugar cravings!! :p

xx

Oooo I love mincemeat! Nom nom! I love Christmas food! I'm glad I'm back to calorie counting too, it's sooo much easier and I don't feel as cold.

Had some mr Kipling rum and raisin slices yesterday, nasssstyy! And such a light weight, felt drunk off them lol x

Oh it's sooooooo addictive... I think it's my new lemon curd! :p (actually, nah, I could never be unfaithful to lemon curd! :p hehe... )

Aw well that's good! Don't want you being cold, esp at this time of year!! I've just read you've eaten a magnum though... you crazy lady! But eating cold things does burn more calories right? :)

Haha you little alkie! :p They sound yummy though! Maybe I should switch to those instead of vodka and diet coke?! Hmmmm :p

xx

Lozzy where are u buying these wine gums??? im still hunting in the chemists lol.

u fancy posting me a box?? lmao x

You know what Shanny, I had ONE tube left! I've had it for MONTHS and it's just been sitting there on my shelf waiting for me to it them... and I sneakily ate them in the middle of the night when I woke up... tut tut, but at 80 calories who cares?! :p

And if I find them again I will buy every single one in the shop and send you them!! :D lol Have you had a look in shops that just sell sweets though?? They usually do sugar free gummy sweets, and if you get them to measure out 40g (the same weight as wine gums) then I'd just count it as 80 calories :) I loooove fruity jelly sweets! :p

xx

Wednesday 17th November

Breakfast...

* Tablespoon of mincemeat
(60 cals)
* Porridge
(200 cals)

Snack...

* some pickled red cabbage
(20 cals)
* 2 satsumas
(50 cals)

Lunch...

* 2 cans of baby carrots and a dollop of extra light mayo and reduced sugar/salt tomato ketchup
(120 cals)
* Slice of toast and jam
(80 cals)

Snack...

* Raisins
(140 cals)
* 2 satsumas
(50 cals)
* Slice of toast and jam
(80 cals)

Tea...

Supper...

Total Cals so far = 800 :)

Okay so this turned into my high day as of these things... I've had on top of this, some more mouthfuls of mincemeat, a couple of party ring biscuits, some sugar free marshmallows, bread and lemon curd and a huuuuuuuuge bowl of ceral! :p

That should keep my cravings down until next week's high day! :p

Last edited:
Lozzy Gozzy said:
Wednesday 17th November

Breakfast...

* Teaspoon of mincemeat
(30 cals)

Snack...

Lunch...

Snack...

Tea...

Supper...

Total Cals so far = 30 :)

Hey i'm new to this and you really seem to know how to keep your calories so low! How do you keep yourself so motivated?

Hey i'm new to this and you really seem to know how to keep your calories so low! How do you keep yourself so motivated?

Aw hello! It's great to see new people on here! :D Are you going to be a fellow calorie counter too?? :)

Erm, gosh, well... at the moment I have one high day a week, which keeps me motivated, so I know that I can still have my treats, nights out etc etc...

But I'm a calorie counter that likes to eat allllllll the time! So I've found out the lowest possible calorie foods and eat lots of them! Where as I know some people like to eat what's yummy and tastes good, but have less of it, like chocolate and cake and crisps etc etc...

I've got staples in my diet that I have every day, like...

Porridge, egg whites, weight watchers bread, sugar free jelly, fruit, veg etc then I add on little things that I fancy every day :)

Umm... I just know I've got to keep going because I never EVER want to go back to being 19 stone! lol

Best thing I ever did though was start a food diary and jot down everything I eat :) Oo and planning ahead is top priority! :p

There's some AMAZING people around this forum and that really keeps you motivated :)

Are you completely new to calorie counting?? It's really good to read a few of the diaries on here and the low calorie food list for starters! :)

And I'm sorry, but I feel like I'm rambling lol but I love helping people out on here and finding new low calorie foods! :p

Have you got a goal in mind??

Hope you're well and it's nice to hear from you! :)

x

Lozzy Gozzy said:
Aw hello! It's great to see new people on here! :D Are you going to be a fellow calorie counter too?? :)

Erm, gosh, well... at the moment I have one high day a week, which keeps me motivated, so I know that I can still have my treats, nights out etc etc...

But I'm a calorie counter that likes to eat allllllll the time! So I've found out the lowest possible calorie foods and eat lots of them! Where as I know some people like to eat what's yummy and tastes good, but have less of it, like chocolate and cake and crisps etc etc...

I've got staples in my diet that I have every day, like...

Porridge, egg whites, weight watchers bread, sugar free jelly, fruit, veg etc then I add on little things that I fancy every day :)

Umm... I just know I've got to keep going because I never EVER want to go back to being 19 stone! lol

Best thing I ever did though was start a food diary and jot down everything I eat :) Oo and planning ahead is top priority! :p

There's some AMAZING people around this forum and that really keeps you motivated :)

Are you completely new to calorie counting?? It's really good to read a few of the diaries on here and the low calorie food list for starters! :)

And I'm sorry, but I feel like I'm rambling lol but I love helping people out on here and finding new low calorie foods! :p

Have you got a goal in mind??

Hope you're well and it's nice to hear from you! :)

x

I have calorie counted before but have always given up before I got to my goal weight!

I'm 5'9 and at my heaviest weight of 185 pounds :( I'd really like to drop to 135! How much weight have you lost and how long did it take you so far by calorie counting?
I appreciate your detailed response! Glad There are other girls around who can help me since they are going through the same thing!

I'm getting a little :( hmph at the moment, the scales are exactly the same even though I'm being good...

I'm not disheartened though, as I feel better and I know I'm doing the right thing... but still, it's nice to see the scales go down when I know I'm doing better again! :p

If I don't lose next week I'll maybe have a rethink with things :)

I'm having the same problem hun! Mine are even showing a gain when I've been really good! But try and stick to it and it should come off because your not eating very many calories atm so it would be hard to drop them further! xxx

I'm getting a little :( hmph at the moment, the scales are exactly the same even though I'm being good...

I'm not disheartened though, as I feel better and I know I'm doing the right thing... but still, it's nice to see the scales go down when I know I'm doing better again! :p

If I don't lose next week I'll maybe have a rethink with things :)

Remember Lozzy our bodies work in weird ways! You had such an awesome loss last week your body might be trying to catch up with it all, if some of what you lost was actually muscle it might be re-building now. Stick with it and you will see results, you more than anyone has proved that calorie counting works and it can be used to shed a life changing amount of weight. Keep on trucking. x

I repeat every word typed by lindsey there Lozzy!!
You are a shining star,keep going sweetie.

And thank you for your kind words I'm better now lol x

Ohhh dear, today is going to be one of those spiralling very quickly downhill days, I can tell... I'll reply to all you super duper good people tonight when I've got a bit of free time :)

Thursday 18th November
Breakfast...

* Lemon curd on toast
(120cals)
* MORE lemon curd, out of the jar, I'm rank!
(80 cals???)
* 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream
(60 cals)

How rank of a breakfast is that?! And it's alllllll because I've not had a proper nights sleep all week because of an assignment... uni will be the end of me! :p

Snack...

Lunch...

Snack...

Tea...

Supper...

Total Cals = 260 :)

I think she's turned into a jar of lemon curd!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh my gosh, the internet's been down in my area and I've been having withdrawl with not being able to message you guys!! But I'm back! :D

And I *almost* turned into a jar of lemon curd... it was a close one! ;)

Sooooo... admittedly, thursday, friday and saturday were write offs! :rolleyes: (emotional eating to the extreme! I was very tired and my ex is a knob :) :p )

But my frame of mind has changed MASSIVELY and I've been good for the past few days, I wrote down what I had so here we go...

Sunday 21st November...

* 2 slices of weight watchers toast and lemon curd (140 cals)
* 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream (60 cals)
* 4 egg white omlette with can of mushrooms with a tablespoon of extra light mayonaise and a teaspoon of mustard on the side (120 cals)
* 2 satsumas (50 cals)
* Sugar free jelly (10 cals)

Total = 580 cals :)

Monday 22nd November...

* Apple (50 cals)
* Satsuma (25 cals)
* 2 sugar free jellys (20 cals)
* Satsuma (25 cals)
* 4 egg white omlette with can of mushrooms with a tablespoon of extra light mayonaise and a teaspoon of mustard on the side (120 cals)
* 1 slice of weight watchers toast and lemon curd (70 cals)

Total = 590 cals :)

Tuesday 23rd November...

* Apple (50 cals)
* 2 sugar free jellies (20 cals)
* Small bowl of pickled red cabbage (20 cals)
* 1 slice of weight watchers toast and marmite (60 cals)

Total = 540 cals :)

Sorry I'm extremely rubbish at replying and posting at the moment, I'm just soooooo busy with uni work and work work, I don't have time for anything! Will get up early tomorrow to see how you're all doing and message you all! :p

Hope you're all doing super duper well though! :D

xx

Last edited:
Wow lady, I have no idea how you eat so few calories, I'd be eating my own arm by the end of the day, I don't know how you do it! xxx

Wow lady, I have no idea how you eat so few calories, I'd be eating my own arm by the end of the day, I don't know how you do it! xxx

Haha honestly? I think I'm still up from saturday! :p

How's the life of lindsey?? :D xx

Back