100% November! :)

Haha honestly? I think I'm still up from saturday! :p

How's the life of lindsey?? :D xx

I'm desperately trying to repair the damage of a HUGE weekend! Fingerscrossed for a STS this week, I really don't want to gain, I might cry if I do!!!

I'm also really cross at the tesco near work, they have stopped selling individual bags of quavers so I'm buying "normal" crips, I was giving half the packet away, but the last two days I've eaten the whole thing!!! Stupid STUPID tesco's!!! I HAVE NO WILL POWER!!!

Going to take salad to work today and tomorrow... must STS!!!

Hows you? I honestly don't know how you function on so little calories, I'd be asleep, lol!!!

It's good to see you back hun x

Aw thanks :) it's good to BE back! :p how's everything going for you?? You look sooo pretty in your photos!! :)

xx

I tried the omelette with mushrooms - was lush! I used whole eggs though, but will deffo use just egg whites next time - 120 cals for a filling meal! Bargain!

Aw yay Sarah, glad you like it! :D It's like theeeee ultimate meal, and super duper quick (great for student life styles like ours eh?! :p ) how did you do it?? Mine is kind of more like the white part of a fried egg but with seasoning and mushrooms in it... but yuuuuuuum! And there's loads!! :D

x

I'm desperately trying to repair the damage of a HUGE weekend! Fingerscrossed for a STS this week, I really don't want to gain, I might cry if I do!!!

I'm also really cross at the tesco near work, they have stopped selling individual bags of quavers so I'm buying "normal" crips, I was giving half the packet away, but the last two days I've eaten the whole thing!!! Stupid STUPID tesco's!!! I HAVE NO WILL POWER!!!

Going to take salad to work today and tomorrow... must STS!!!

Hows you? I honestly don't know how you function on so little calories, I'd be asleep, lol!!!

Aw I'm sure you can pull it back :) I completely sympathise though because that's what I'm doing as well lol

How's the gym going for you?? Or are still like me?? Got too much essaying to do to go??

And how dare tesco stop selling your quavers?! :p Salad sounds like a lovely idea though :) I've not had one of those in a while and fancy one now!! :p

I'm reeeeally good thankyou! :) Ha I think I'm just too busy to realise at the moment, although I can tell I'm getting uber grumpy with people, which I need to stop lol But I'm actually getting enough sleep at the moment, which I'm not used to, so I think I'm getting my energy from sleep instead if you get me?? :) So happy days! :) Oo and I'm filling up on lots of tea/coffee which keeps me full and warm! :p so there's a few extra calories for the skimmed milk :)

xx

Wednesday 24th November

* 2 slices of weight watchers toast with lemon curd
(140 cals)
* Weight watchers chicken and noodle soup
(50 cals)
* 2 sugar free jellies
(20 cals)
* 2 satsumas
(50 cals)
* 4 egg white omlette with mushrooms with extra light mayo and mustard on the side
(120 cals)
* 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream
(60 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(10 cals)
* Meringue
(50 cals)

Total = 500 cals :)

Thursday 25th November

* 2 slices of weight watchers toast and lemon curd
(140 cals)
* 4 egg white omlette with mushrooms, extra light mayo and mustard
(120 cals)
(60 cals)
* Sugar free jelly
(10 cals)
* Meringue
(50 cals)
* * 4 egg white omlette with mushrooms, extra light mayo and mustard
(120 cals)
(60 cals)
* 2 sugar free jellies
(20 cals)

Total = 590 cals :)

Aw I'm sure you can pull it back :) I completely sympathise though because that's what I'm doing as well lol

How's the gym going for you?? Or are still like me?? Got too much essaying to do to go??

And how dare tesco stop selling your quavers?! :p Salad sounds like a lovely idea though :) I've not had one of those in a while and fancy one now!! :p

I'm reeeeally good thankyou! :) Ha I think I'm just too busy to realise at the moment, although I can tell I'm getting uber grumpy with people, which I need to stop lol But I'm actually getting enough sleep at the moment, which I'm not used to, so I think I'm getting my energy from sleep instead if you get me?? :) So happy days! :) Oo and I'm filling up on lots of tea/coffee which keeps me full and warm! :p so there's a few extra calories for the skimmed milk :)

xx

Hey, how's you today?

I've been crap, didn't go to the gym at all last week and I've only been once this week, but as it is weigh in day tomorrow and I'm still showing as 1lb up from last weeks weight I'll def be going to the gym this evening!

I don't even have an essay excuse this week, but work have given me a pre-sentence report for court to write and all the kids I work with are being really difficult so I come home put my PJ's on and wait for my headache to disappear, by then I've warmed up and the last thing I want to do is go out in the cold... I wish I was unemployed, then I could go to the gym all day everyday!!!

You are doing sooooo well, I don't know how you always stay so focused! I need to get back in a good frame of mind, I'm just all work at the moment, and I can't stop thinking about crap food. I went into town centre yesterday and all I could smell was fast food, I was literally drooling, I'm so pathetic!

mmmmmmmmmmm tea!!!!

Have a good day x

Lozzy, I admire your determination so much! :)
One day I'd love to be able to stick to something under 600 calories without feeling as if I'm being deprived of food.

Okayyyy... so yesterday I had about 600 again :) and today I've had about 1400-1500, which is fine, because I didn't binge! :) Just feeling soooooooo down about being this size, I'm thinking of going to see my doctor to see what she suggests, because I'm just not losing weight no matter what I do! So we'll see :)

Hey, how's you today?

I've been crap, didn't go to the gym at all last week and I've only been once this week, but as it is weigh in day tomorrow and I'm still showing as 1lb up from last weeks weight I'll def be going to the gym this evening!

I don't even have an essay excuse this week, but work have given me a pre-sentence report for court to write and all the kids I work with are being really difficult so I come home put my PJ's on and wait for my headache to disappear, by then I've warmed up and the last thing I want to do is go out in the cold... I wish I was unemployed, then I could go to the gym all day everyday!!!

You are doing sooooo well, I don't know how you always stay so focused! I need to get back in a good frame of mind, I'm just all work at the moment, and I can't stop thinking about crap food. I went into town centre yesterday and all I could smell was fast food, I was literally drooling, I'm so pathetic!

mmmmmmmmmmm tea!!!!

Have a good day x

Only once is good, it's better than good... it's amazing!!! It's better than no times (like me! :p) Haha I used to looooooooooove not having job over the summer, i DID go to they gym all day every day! And you're allowed a week off :) I'm sure the 1lb up will be off by weigh in :)

Oh I'm not being sooooooo good really! All I'm doing is a bit of damage limitation for when I next binge... so really, I'm just going to stay the same! But hey ho, I'm sooooo confused as to what to do right now, like my body's flat out refusing to lose anymore at the moment I think, so I don't know whether I should see about maintaining until after new year??? Je ne sais pas! As long as I don't have a binge... that might be my one and only thing, not stick to calories, but to not binge between now and new year :)

And you're not pathetic, you're strong for not giving in to the smell of fast food and getting some! :) How's your weekend going?? Hope you're having a lovely relaxing time :)

xx

Lozzy, I admire your determination so much! :)
One day I'd love to be able to stick to something under 600 calories without feeling as if I'm being deprived of food.

Aw thankyouuuu! :) Like I've just said to Lyndsey though, it's only damage limitation for the next time I binge :rolleyes: hmm...

I am sooooooo jealous of your weight! I feel like I'm never going to get to where you are at the moment! Are you planning on losing much??

x

Only once is good, it's better than good... it's amazing!!! It's better than no times (like me! :p) Haha I used to looooooooooove not having job over the summer, i DID go to they gym all day every day! And you're allowed a week off :) I'm sure the 1lb up will be off by weigh in :)

Oh I'm not being sooooooo good really! All I'm doing is a bit of damage limitation for when I next binge... so really, I'm just going to stay the same! But hey ho, I'm sooooo confused as to what to do right now, like my body's flat out refusing to lose anymore at the moment I think, so I don't know whether I should see about maintaining until after new year??? Je ne sais pas! As long as I don't have a binge... that might be my one and only thing, not stick to calories, but to not binge between now and new year :)

And you're not pathetic, you're strong for not giving in to the smell of fast food and getting some! :) How's your weekend going?? Hope you're having a lovely relaxing time :)

xx

Weekend started badly with a poor weigh in and then a binge... but I've not eaten since my binge finished at 2:30pm and I went to the gym this evening. I am ready to take on this week ready for my birthday next weekend.

Maintaining might be a good idea, let your body adjust and catch up with the weight you have lost. I wonder if because you are eating so little and then binging perhaps your body has got into the awful routine of just holding onto every morsel that crosses your lips. Perhaps trying to maintain your weight and slowly increase you calorie in take so your body returns to functioning on a few more calories. Then when you do reduce your in take again it will actually have an effect on your weight.

I wonder if your GP would refer you to a nutritionalist, they must understand why you are struggling to lose weight and how to kick start your metabolism again... it seems so unfair that you would come so far and then be screwed over at the last hurdle!!!

Sending magical weight loss dust in your direction!!! xxx

Hi everyone that reads this :)

I'm not aiming to lose weight anymore, yesterday I hit the lowest of lows where my attitude towards food/dieting/body image was concerned and I took one look at myself and couldn't believe I got myself into that state... it was a little bit of a shock and a wake up call.

So from now on I'm healthy eating, keeping away from scales and trying to eat what I want, when I'm hungry and not deny myself anything. I'll be back at the gym next week when I've got a lot of essays handed in and I'm going to try and some how get to like my body as it is for a while.

So as of now I'm going to attempt to maintain, if I don't and carry on trying to lose weight I know it's going to back fire and I'm going to put on so much weight.

When the new year comes I'm going to try and get back to losing.

I'm actually pretty scared at the thought of trying to maintain because I've never done it before, and I know putting on weight over christmas is inevitable, everyone does it! I'll just try and have to do a bit of damage limitation by going to the gym a lot and eating healthy things alongside treats!

Secretly I know in my head I'm still calorie counting... and I'm still going to hang around here :) you can't ever get rid of me from calorie counting :p

Thanks everyone for being so supportive :) it means a heck of a lot to me!

x

Awww do you know how amazing you are?! You're like my rock on this website!! :p Thankyou :) I know it's silly but I reeeeeeally need to be friends with food again before it ruins me! lol

How are you doing lovely?? :) Is your running gear any good??

xx

I think that sounds like a good plan lady. Re-read your post too, you stated being worried about putting weight on at xmas because everyone does... and there is your answer... Everyone does Lozzy, so it will not be abnormal for you to gain a little weight over this festive period. Keep secretly counting because that's how you maintain and avoid returning to old bad habits but slowly increase your intake until you find that balance of calories in and out to stay near enough the same. I believe in you for you are a world of awesomness!!!

xxx

Yep you are taking the right route now Lozzy. Keep focused in a relaxing way. And most importantly be happy with yourself.

From the 1st January 2011 I plan to stop being so obsessed with my weight now!!:) I will maintain at 10 stones and start using my gym membership more, and be grateful for what I have. Good luck lozzy xx big hugs x

Awe that's sooo sweet! You're a lovely girl Lozzy and have done sooo well. I still go through what you do at times, and I think when you've been the weight that we have it sometimes takes the mind a while to catch up, well that's my excuse anyway lol xx
Your plan sounds brilliant, it's what OH has been screaming at me to do for the last year, eat what i want, eat slowly and try and exercise. Will give it 'til march ;) lol
The running gear's great. Been out three times when it's only 1 degrees out.. Going to have another run tomorrow..

Seriously though I'm soooo glad you talked it through with yourself and are feeling like you again xx

You know what? You are so right! Do you tend to be reeeeeally critical of yourself when others aren't at all?? I still see myself as the 19stone girl I used to be, which is really silly, because I'm well and truely not!

I know I've still got a long way to go to be a healthy weight, but right now if I don't calm down a bit I'm going to put it all back on... so I'll start again in the new year, probably after my birthday :)

Brrrrr! That sent a shiver down me that did! 1 degree?! You're much braver than I am!! I get cold so easily! :p Do you feel like running's doing you a lot of good?? I'm joining a different gym next week that's easier for me to get to and I sooooooo can't wait!! :D

xx

Yep you are taking the right route now Lozzy. Keep focused in a relaxing way. And most importantly be happy with yourself.

From the 1st January 2011 I plan to stop being so obsessed with my weight now!!:) I will maintain at 10 stones and start using my gym membership more, and be grateful for what I have. Good luck lozzy xx big hugs x

Aw that's so great to hear :) You're so perfect the way you are Shanny! I bet you're the only one that thinks you need to lose weight right? :) Here's to maintaining! :p

And I've got to say, I love your determination and how you keep everyone on here so happy :)

xx

You 3 well and truely keep me going on here at the moment, and I love hearing from you! You're like the little angel stood on my shoulder when the devil on the other side is being a bit too bossy! :p ha!

I guess this is the end of this thread, with it not being November anymore as of tomorrow... I'll probably start a new thread, who knows! :)

xxx

Aw that's so great to hear :) You're so perfect the way you are Shanny! I bet you're the only one that thinks you need to lose weight right? :) Here's to maintaining! :p

And I've got to say, I love your determination and how you keep everyone on here so happy :)

xx
lol your right i aint told any of my friends about still dieting these days as they say i look ill, and slim enough but i know im not.!!
so only my mummy knows lol.im looking forward to understanding my body more and keeping the weight off for life.

i will never forget this feeling off loosing this last stone again its mega had and depressing.

so yes i will be a good maintaner this time, and so will do be too.

hope your well my lovely??
im back on cc from sunday x

Last edited:
Back