100% pp followed for the week + exercise introduced = ????

I use every single point I am entitled to. If I do a 45 min spin class I earn 8 pp! And i normally do 3 a week plus two other classes. i use the activity calculator on the website/app which works out the activity points depending on the type of exercise and length of time spent doing it. What kind of exercise do you do?

Hi Sweet - I do very little at the moment. I started two weeks ago and did 4*30min walks. Felt really great until I weighed in up half lb. Didn't do any last week and I'm up another lb. Not very motivated to exercise at all to be honest, but if/when I do, it will be walking as I really enjoy it once I get out there!

that's not bad at all! Maybe my motivation might be close at hand after hearing that lol x

that's not bad at all! Maybe my motivation might be close at hand after hearing that lol x

Maybe your motivation ran off with mine ;-) x

Well done Alison - great loss! How did you get on Serena? I hope it all went well for you too. Well I weighed in and ......was down 4lb????? Just can't figure it out to be honest, but I was delighted ;-) I'm not down 11lbs (and my goal was 12lbs for the same period of time so I'm really happy)! However, for some reason I'm Really very demotivated this week. I would LOVE something REALLY REALLY nice, but just can't make up my mind what? HAve all my weeklies to use, but I don't even know what I want :sigh: I will just have my pp dinner and see how I feel....

Hope all your weekends are going well
x

Well done Alison - great loss! How did you get on Serena? I hope it all went well for you too. Well I weighed in and ......was down 4lb????? Just can't figure it out to be honest, but I was delighted ;-) I'm not down 11lbs (and my goal was 12lbs for the same period of time so I'm really happy)! However, for some reason I'm Really very demotivated this week. I would LOVE something REALLY REALLY nice, but just can't make up my mind what? HAve all my weeklies to use, but I don't even know what I want :sigh: I will just have my pp dinner and see how I feel....

Hope all your weekends are going well
x

Hey Sweetie, I lost 3lbs, was absolutely thrilled!!! Well Done on your 4lb loss....what do you have planned for your PP dinner tonight? X

Hi Serena,

That's a super loss - go you!!! I had a good enough week but not great - just little "extras" along the way :-( Wasn't going to go to weigh in last night (terrible I know!) but I went and lost 1.5lbs so I've now lost 5% of my weight - woo hoo! Panic slightly now for the weekend as I'm away for the bank holiday weekend from tomorrow until Monday night. I would soooooooooooooooooo love to lose 1.5lbs to get my stone award next week, but don't think that's very realistic... Will have to wait and see.

How is everybody else getting on????
Nona

Hi Serena,

That's a super loss - go you!!! I had a good enough week but not great - just little "extras" along the way :-( Wasn't going to go to weigh in last night (terrible I know!) but I went and lost 1.5lbs so I've now lost 5% of my weight - woo hoo! Panic slightly now for the weekend as I'm away for the bank holiday weekend from tomorrow until Monday night. I would soooooooooooooooooo love to lose 1.5lbs to get my stone award next week, but don't think that's very realistic... Will have to wait and see.

How is everybody else getting on????
Nona

Well Done on your 1.5lb loss Sweetie, I only lost 0.5lb this week, was a bit gutted if I'm honest but everyone has made me think realistically and at least I'm going in the right direction! Do you use your Weeklies/Activities? X

Congrats nona, I'm in a similar place to u, just got my 5% and have lost 11lbs so far, on wk 5. Let us know how u get on this week! Xx

Nona I really hope you do well tomorrow morning! Don't let it get u down. It mightn't be anything your doing wrong you might even need to get bloods done because if you are low in something it would affect your weight. I might be wrong but if you are unhappy with your wi tomorrow that would be my next step. My weigh in is tonight at 6.30 so fingers crossed xXx

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here in AGES due to college and work craziness! Just about hanging in here still lol. REALLY struggling this week (have had two MAJOR blowouts - think it's TOTM cravings). Got my stone award last week eventually!!!

How are you all getting on ?

what a super loss you had this week Serena! I bet you are over the moon! What did you do differently to speed it up???
Nona
x

Nona I really hope you do well tomorrow morning! Don't let it get u down. It mightn't be anything your doing wrong you might even need to get bloods done because if you are low in something it would affect your weight. I might be wrong but if you are unhappy with your wi tomorrow that would be my next step. My weigh in is tonight at 6.30 so fingers crossed xXx

thx everton - just about hanging in there this week. The motivation has disappeared this week :-( How are you doing? x

Congrats nona, I'm in a similar place to u, just got my 5% and have lost 11lbs so far, on wk 5. Let us know how u get on this week! Xx

Well done eb2308. how are you finding the change from SW to WW? I much prefer WW - think it suits my lifestyle much more!

I was so good last week I was feeling confident about my wi and taught I was gona lose bout 3lb but I had only lost 1lb and I was raging. I couldn't believe it and felt deflated but iv been good so far this week so hopefully on Tuesday il be happier with wi! Don't lose hope Hun maybe have a chat with your leader and she might be able to give you advise

Back