100% until Christmas

Annabelle said:
Then you deserve it! Fabulous achievement! Make sure you look back at this whenever you feel like you might be slipping.. Your achievements are even giving ME motivation to go for it! Thank you!! :D

Thanks Annabelle, I promised myself a perfect week as I had been messing around the last few weeks. I did so well when I started my journey then for stuck ad been messing around with the same Sri.e for over a year! No more I am gonna win this war! I already feel so different from when I started at 28st.

I've been making lots of soups from the new little book soups, do u have had soup most days for lunch with with 2 ryvita (speed hexb), only fruit for snacks, breakfast every day which I never do eaither porridge it cooked brekkie and dinners loaded with veg. One night I had sweet potato tagine with quinoa, jacket and beans and salad, omelette one night just normal food! But I tried to have speed foods and make sure I have my 1/3rd super free.

Last edited:
Thanks Annabelle, I promised myself a perfect week as I had been messing around the last few weeks. I did so well when I started my journey then for stuck ad been messing around with the same Sri.e for over a year! No more I am gonna win this war! I already feel so different from when I started at 28st.

Yes I just managed to get myself back on track after a few months of not only not losing weight.. but gaining most of what I had lost! Still have half a stone to lose until I'm back at where I was before I started putting it back on, but feels so good to be going back in the right direction.. I need to take a leaf out of your book!

Back