100% WEEK

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Anyone want to buddy up on a 100% week, i have been really struggling and couldnt get back on track.
So i went back to my old class last night and now feel so motivated.
Would lovem to have friends to buddy up with.

I can't promise a 100% week as I'm off on hols next week, but just wanted to say good luck Gem, well done on going back hun - you CAN do it girl. xxxxx

What are ur worst times of day... When I am working and I come home from school then I feel ravenous. Then late night munchies! I have such a sweet tooth! I stocked up on sugar free jelly and meringues... I have to do it this week I have 32 weeklies left after a Nandos treat yesterday...and I'm on 30pp a day... What's ur diary like? X

What are ur worst times of day... When I am working and I come home from school then I feel ravenous. Then late night munchies! I have such a sweet tooth! I stocked up on sugar free jelly and meringues... I have to do it this week I have 32 weeklies left after a Nandos treat yesterday...and I'm on 30pp a day... What's ur diary like? X

My worst time is the evevning so dreading tonight :cry:

Can i hop in and say i will do a 100% week too :)

I weigh Thursdays so today is day 1 of my new week!

x

Great we WI same day xx
Here we go 100% xxx

I just found a great way to beat the sweet cravings! A meringue nest 1pp 100g of total Greek yoghurt fat free 1ppand some frozen mango.... Mmmmm tastes like a solero and only 2pp!! X

Well done Gemma, u forgot to add what u ate?

I need to update my food diary - had a blip last night with an overuse of weeklies, but still on track for the week so its okay! :D

Having a low point dinner tonight as had a pub jacket potato and looking in the eating out guide its 17 points (oooof!) but nothing i cant handle :D

Hope everyone else is tackling the weekend with skill :) xxx

Weekend was going good but then my mums freezer broke so she basically had to use up loads of stuff cos mine was full. Loadsa goodies await me... I cannot fight the temptation! But I will be counting and also got friends coming around for lunch tomorrow... Defo in dangerous territory xx

U put ur food on this diary!

Back