100% week!

flabtofit

Gold Member
Hi,

I've been off-plan big style for the Bank Holiday weekend and wondering if anyone fancied doing a 100% SW week challenge?

I'll be starting tomorrow sticking to plan 100%. I WI on Thursdays so my 'week' will actually be 8 days.

The more the merrier! Could do with some help, motivation has been lacking lately! X

Id love to join. Have had a rubbish week and need to start afresh tomoro. Am working nights this week so it will be tough but am going on holiday in 5 weeks so it needs to be done!!

Good luck :D

Good luck!

We'll manage if we support each other. Couldn't imagine working nights, must be tough. X

Really tought but ive been doing them for 6 yrs so you get used to them. My down fall is snacking during the night i just cant help myself and being bothered to cook when i get up on an afternoon. Slimming worlds not really the best for quick easy cooking is it. Lol but its the only one thats worked for me. Need to try and find some easy to do quick tasty meal ideas. X

I love the plan itself and when I am 100% I get some good losses but your right, it does involve a lot of cooking.

I work full-time and have two lil monsters - a 3yr old and an 8month old.
My job is quite busy so I often don't get time for lunch and by the time I get home I'm starving! I tend to make a Pasta n Sauce or noodles as it's quicker than most meals.

I'm a night time snacker as well, I find it so difficult to sit down to watch TV after my meal and not snack on something. I read somewhere that it takes 6 weeks to form/break a habit. 6weeks of battling to get my snacking under control sounds hard! Lol x

Please can I join you? I was 100% last week but gained, I had a couple of nights out so don't think carrying over the syns worked!

Mug shots are great when you want a snack and the 1% and less are free.
I would suggest chopping up some cucumber, peppers and carrots and make up some cucumber and mint raita to dip in
I munch on chocolate fingers at night, 1.5 syns each and I make them last by sucking the chocolate off!
Also my latest discovery - mini mars ice creams, 3.5 syns!

Please can I join you? I was 100% last week but gained, I had a couple of nights out so don't think carrying over the syns worked!

Mug shots are great when you want a snack and the 1% and less are free.
I would suggest chopping up some cucumber, peppers and carrots and make up some cucumber and mint raita to dip in
I munch on chocolate fingers at night, 1.5 syns each and I make them last by sucking the chocolate off!
Also my latest discovery - mini mars ice creams, 3.5 syns!

Hi and welcome :)

The ice cream sounds yummy!

Here's to fab losses for us all this week x

OMG! Sneaky WI this morning shows a gain of 6lbs! In a week. WTF!

My 100% week starts now! Good luck everyone x

This is exactly what I need! This past week has been my first week and I'm not confident on a loss :(
I need a 100% week just to give me a boost and get me going!
Fab idea :) x

When's your weigh in GM? I didn't think I'd lost in the first week and 6lbs came off! Make sure you drink lots of water that'll help.

Today haha.
I've measured myself and lost 1 1/2 inches off my waist and 1/2 off my stomach but I haven't done much exercise which I find helps me. I've got my fingers crossed for my weigh in tonight! 100% week for me starts tomorrow :)

OMG! Day one of my 100% week and already I've de-railed!

OH baked today with kids - half-term, raining and I'm in work. He can't eat any as he has recently been diagnosed with Coeliacs so I've had cupcakes. And then a small pizza - my 'last' treat. Argh! Could shoot myself.

WI tomorrow so I'll WI and then get started.

Also a new gym has opened by me - £4.95 per week for the gym, no contract and for an extra £10 per week you get personal training sessions - as many as you can fit in. And you only pay the weeks you go so if I'm on hols/busy, I just don't pay and pay the £4.95 the week after. They're also starting Boxercise, Spinning etc... In a few weeks and that's all in with the price as well! Ideal for me! Induction is 9 o'clock on Saturday. Hope I can actually stick to it this time - I tend to get ideas and they don't always pan out as intended!
OH said he may join with me this time as well, makes it easier that it's basically pay as you go.

So... Bring on WI and then let's kick my fat arse into submission! X

Ooh and just realised it's 1st June soon. New month new start :).

I like new months, new pages in a book etc... Mentally feels like a fresh start lol x

Good for you that all sounds great. Don't beat yourself up about today, bet the cupcakes were lush!

Back