1000 confused.com

Miss Phoenix

Hi peeps, I am joining the 1000 forum now as I have just moved up the plans. I am a little confused though.

How comes the example receipes in the 1000 plan book feature carot and sweetcorn but this is not on the list of allowed veg?

Thanks in advance. Miss P XX

Hey, not sure if my question was that clear. I have a book with a list of alllowed veg on the 1000 plan, I just wanted to know why the receipes featured all veg (like carot and sweetcorn) even though its not on the list. I understand we are meant to be introducing new foods but its just a bit odd that the suggested receipes in the same book as the list of allowed veg have other veg, hence why I am confused.
But thanks for being the only person who has taken the time to reply :) x

ahhh right i understand now, it does seem strange that if you can have them in a recipe then why arent they in the list, i just stuck to either the recipes or made up my own meals from the allowed lists

Hi Miss phoenix,

Sorry not to reply earlier on this, i've not been about much recently.

Hope you did get the right answer to your question from your CWPC but just in case you didn't here's the reason for this which i understand it to be.

The 1000kcal option A can be used a weight loss plan from the beginning rather than a lower plan and the veg options in A are lower GI/carb content to enable weight loss, so a person would use this if they wanted to keep food/carbs in their diet and Option B is for a person who has completed their weight loss and is stabilizing their weight whilst moving back up to a higher calorie level and introducing a wider variety of foods again.

Well done on your losses so far by the way, if your ticker is correct i'm guessing you are using 1000kcal for further losses?

Hope this helps
xx

Back