1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

1000 plan question please CDCs.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by abz, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Well-Known Member

i was wondering if you were allowed quorn burgers or quorn sausages on the 1000 plan as you are allowed the mince and the pieces. i adore quorn burgers. you are allowed them on the 1200 plan in think but i'm not sure about the 1000. please please could someone tell me?

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. spooky

spooky Banned

Its quorn mince or pieces only i'm afraid....

4. abz

abz Well-Known Member

any particular pieces as there are different flavours aren't there? i usually only get quorn mince and burgers pre cd so don't know much about the pieces....

abz xx

5. spooky

spooky Banned

Has to be the plain ones - flavourings =additives and carbs and cals. I know the 1000 plan is not a ketosis diet but you are still keeping tight rein on those cals! :D

6. abz

abz Well-Known Member

tell me about it. i do sneak in the odd extra mushroom...but that's it. ha. i will run up and down the stairs a few times :p i'm getting there again. it's so hard to get back in the zone after being out of it. really want pizza tonight and here i am not eating it. it's so difficult to remember that once you've forgotten it again. and i just found a tub of ben and jerry's in the freezer that OH bought a while back and then forgot about. so he's now under orders to eat the bloomin' stuff!!

abz xx

abz xx

thinkthincd likes this.
  7. spooky

spooky Banned

:drool: I'll look after the Ben and Jerry's for you if you want.... :D