1000 plan - think I've died and gone to heaven!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Porgeous, 20 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Just wanted to share my total joy at having breakfast and a small bit of banana this evening. My tummy is gurgling and rumbling for the first time in 14 weeks and it feels fab!!! All you SS'ers out there it will be worth it when you get here, I promise!

And... as ever... I wouldn't have got this far without you guys!

Georgie
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    PMSL...Georgie, you make me smile hun xx............it's you that has done all the hard work xx well done and glad you are enjoying your meals.

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Wooo! Good for you georgie, you soooooo deserve it! You just make sure you watch those cals missus. Don't forget the skinny plan for april xx

5. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Thats great Georgie, truly pleased for you hun! Well done getting to this stage, I'm soooo looking forward to getting there! :D I'm on AAMW starting 2morrow and looking forward to eating even though it's tiny meals lol, but still it's good! Keep up the gd work :)

6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

ha ha ha Georgie that's fantastic news and seriously WELL DESERVED you're ding fantastic hun!!

7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    HEHE bananas are heaven arnt they georgie,so much better than b4 cd, welcome to the world of food huni xx

8. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow real food lol :D I can't wait!

9. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Ooooh I'd give anything for a banana right now! I can't wait either. Well done :D

10. idaj

idaj Fair-haired pixie

I'm on 1000 too - started yesterday! My "tip" would be that you can use your fruit allowance on (among other things) tomatoes, onions and garlic (I can't see why this wouldn't be legal, tomato IS a fruit, and the others contain a little bit too much carb to be allowed on 790 but they also contain a lot of vitamins etc). Then you can make a lovely dish to eat with your pasta/rice. I've been eating quorn bolognaise with pasta, and I'll have a mediterrian quorn chicken bits thing with brown rice tomorrow :)

Enjoy it!
    Lots of Love
    Ida xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.