1000 plan - think I've died and gone to heaven!

Porgeous

Chilling
Just wanted to share my total joy at having breakfast and a small bit of banana this evening. My tummy is gurgling and rumbling for the first time in 14 weeks and it feels fab!!! All you SS'ers out there it will be worth it when you get here, I promise!

And... as ever... I wouldn't have got this far without you guys!

Georgie
xx

PMSL...Georgie, you make me smile hun xx............it's you that has done all the hard work xx well done and glad you are enjoying your meals.

Wooo! Good for you georgie, you soooooo deserve it! You just make sure you watch those cals missus. Don't forget the skinny plan for april xx

Thats great Georgie, truly pleased for you hun! Well done getting to this stage, I'm soooo looking forward to getting there! :D I'm on AAMW starting 2morrow and looking forward to eating even though it's tiny meals lol, but still it's good! Keep up the gd work :)

ha ha ha Georgie that's fantastic news and seriously WELL DESERVED you're ding fantastic hun!!

I'm on 1000 too - started yesterday! My "tip" would be that you can use your fruit allowance on (among other things) tomatoes, onions and garlic (I can't see why this wouldn't be legal, tomato IS a fruit, and the others contain a little bit too much carb to be allowed on 790 but they also contain a lot of vitamins etc). Then you can make a lovely dish to eat with your pasta/rice. I've been eating quorn bolognaise with pasta, and I'll have a mediterrian quorn chicken bits thing with brown rice tomorrow :)

Enjoy it!
Lots of Love
Ida xx

Back