1000 plan with 8lb to lose

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Hi,

I have been SS/SS+ since July. My CDC was looking at me going onto 810 last week but i begged her to let me SS+ for 1 more week. This weekend i had a weekend off of plan as i had alot of events to go to.

I have WI tomorrow as was thinking of going up to 1000 plan. What is the average loss on 1000 plan? Will i still be able to loose the 8lbs over the next couple of weeks or will it take longer?

I feel alot more happier and positive in my appearance but still a little nervous so i would really love some advice :)

one thing i would say is that its probably advisable to go from SS+ (tut tut ;)) up to 810 before going up to 1000 just to get you used to higher quantities....
hope that helps
x

Thanks Liz. I have been thinking about it this evening and think its best to do 810 1st :)

I would definately do 810 first, when you introduce more foods and carbs into your diet, often the first week you will have a slight gain (not everyone does), so wouldn't do the big jump, but follow 810 for 2 weeks before moving up to 1000, then stay on 1000 for as long as you want before then moving up the last 2 steps at 2 weeks each. I reached my original goal at beginning of August, and I followed up the plans, 2 weeks for each and I have maintained for over a month now... have now decided to lose the extra bit of weight, so have dropped to 810 again, but I will definately work up the plans again when I reach the weight I want to be as this helps your body to stabilize...

Thanks Greeneyes you have been a huge help!!

Good Morning Guys,

Well i had WI and gained 2lb. Im ok with it though. As i said i had a planned weekend off and really enjoyed myself, besides its all about learning how to deal with maintenance and learning what are the right foods to eat so im happy. My only regret was i didnt drink enough water but ive learnt my lesson on that and will move on. Spoke to CDC and i am so positive and no i am capable of getting on track and getting to goal.

I am H>A>P>P>Y!!!! :)

So pleased your CDC insisted on 810 ;) You really shouldn't SS or SS+ at BMI25 or under.

810 is fab though with good losses and possibly easier to keep to than 1000, though some people might disagree there...we're all different.

Personally, I'd do 810 until pretty close to goal, then up the steps. Once you introduce more and more carbs, it can get a bit harder.

It's up to you, but minimum 810.:)

Thanks JD i will definately do 810 until i reach goal then move up to 1000 :)

Thanks to everyone for theirt words of support xxx

Good luck on 810 - I've just dropped back down to 810 also, and feeling that buzz already :) Hoping for good results xx

Thank you x

Back