Here's one at 11,9 & today @ 8,10

Attachments

• image-2250373376.jpg
    image-2250373376.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 168
  • image-3761605162.jpg
    image-3761605162.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 171
I'm 5ft 3 3/4. I used BMI and when I felt happy. I'm slightly under to allow for holiday soon but will be happy if I can maintain 9st.
I'm chuffed to bits now, getting dressed each day or going out on sat nites is so much better. I used to dread social events coz of clothing.
How u doing today? Have u started step 3 yet? X

Just popped by to say...You look fantastic!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

CambridgeKez said:
I'm 5ft 3 3/4. I used BMI and when I felt happy. I'm slightly under to allow for holiday soon but will be happy if I can maintain 9st.
I'm chuffed to bits now, getting dressed each day or going out on sat nites is so much better. I used to dread social events coz of clothing.
How u doing today? Have u started step 3 yet? X

That's fantastic. 10-5 gets me to a heathy bmi I think first WI in three weeks tomorrow hoping to crack ten something. Was 11-7 last time. Start step three on Tuesday. Will be running it alongside weight watchers propoints as I need something for after cd to learn about portion control etc. still dealing with my food issues but im in it for the long haul now x

Good luck! I'm calorie counting because like you I think you need something to keep focused. Losing the weight is the easy part maintaining is a bit scary xxxx

CambridgeKez said:
Good luck! I'm calorie counting because like you I think you need something to keep focused. Losing the weight is the easy part maintaining is a bit scary xxxx

Yes it is lol xxx

I'm gonna start putting photos of meals on for ideas. Theres not much on here for maintenance. Here's tonight's dinner, a 400 cal ploughmans:

Attachments

• image-3850023584.jpg
    image-3850023584.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 152
CambridgeKez said:
I'm gonna start putting photos of meals on for ideas. Theres not much on here for maintenance. Here's tonight's dinner, a 400 cal ploughmans:

(40 cals LF cheese, 1 egg 70cals, ham 50cals, baby hovis & LF spread 140 cals, 100 cals of salad & balsamic) =400 approx

CambridgeKez said:

Please please put some menus up... I'm on week 13 & did ss to reach goal.. 13st2lb - 10st 1lb at week 11

My goal was 10.2...

Been on step 2 for 2 weeks, hoping for step 3 on thursday ....

I think it's scary... The easy part is done its the maintaining for me that is a worry....:)

Spot on & not a lot of step 3-5 threads on here.

Today I've had;
Breakfast-
Large & skimmed milk 250 cal
Strawberries & fromage frais 100 cal

Lunch-
Chicken, carrots, green beans & mash with gravy 240 cal ready meal Asda- delicious
Bowl of cherries 100 cal

Dinner-
Ploughmans(see photo above) 400 cal
Quavers 83 cal

Tonight I'll have a special K bar (95 cal) & brew later. Just going for an hours power walk. - every night.

This only comes to 1300 cals. I'm saving some for Friday in pub watching footy & dinner out. I'm averaging 1500 per day. X

CambridgeKez said:
Bowl of branflakes* for breakfast.

I do worry because of my age wondering when it will be the right time to hold at say.. :1000 or 1200!!!
I think 1500 might be to much.....

Love the idea of keeping low & saving it for weekend...

CambridgeKez said:
I thought that but I'm fine on 1500+. Apparently 2000 is RDA! Lol x

Wow really? My BMR only comes out about 1700? Kez how long we're you on each of the steps and did you follow the book or just the calorie base? X

Back