100k Step Challenge - Begin 12th January 2015

Hello All

I did rubbish on Monday, much better yesterday and today I should hit my target steps. Do we record our steps on here for all to see daily or at the end of the week?

Jo x

12,418 Wednesday, 11,306 Thursday and I've just taken some shoes to the local Collect+ point to get myself up to 12,132 today. With Monday and Tuesday, that's a little over half-way to 100,000 steps - thanks for the shove and the encouragement!

A rather poor showing for Saturday and Sunday, despite walks to the Co-Op and down to the harbour: 5,979 and 5811. Gotta get those weekends busier!

Well done glittermonkey! Im on a mission for 12,000 steps today! Better stop drinking tea and get my ass of the couch! Lol

Just thinking could we maybe add each other on fitbit? Im currently doing a weekly challenge with a few friends (currently in the lead, yeaaa haha)

Oops... meant to record this every day and work somehow managed to get in the way...

Wednesday 10,648; Thursday 9,495 and today was 11,003.

And now for the weekend... I don't usually make more than about six or seven thousand... :(

Hello All,

You are all doing so well. I haven't tracked in over a week. Have been dreadfully off plan and feel lousy for it. My step challenge will begin again tomorrow once I charge my fitbit.

Once again, well done!

Back