100lb CHALLENGE

I hope you will both join the new challenges - I need inspiring!

Ha ha, me too! Count me in Lynne. Kinda starting tomorrow but want to keep Monday as official weigh in day so will add my details once I've weighed on Monday. Feels good going into this year with 4 stones to lose instead of 10 stones like this time last year... and the year before... and the year before that, etc, etc, etc! 4 stone feels much more manageable and achievable. Enjoyed wearing size 18 jeans and tops this Xmas instead of size 24 like last year! X

You've done so well Anne. I'm sure you'll reach goal in 2014!

You've done so well Anne. I'm sure you'll reach goal in 2014!

Hi Lynne, have you started? How's it going? Had a really good day today... had half a bar around 10.30am on way to meet friends for a 6 mile walk at Beely Moor and Chatsworth. Then finished the bar on the way home about 4pm, and just had Exante shepherds pie. I know I should be having another meal but feel full now and indulged in too many leftover quality street yesterday so am sticking to just 2 meals today. My thighs are aching after the hill climb at Chatsworth earlier but sure it will have done me good!

Hope you've had a good day Lynne x

Sounds like you've had a lovely day today. I've been to work but I stuck to 3 packs. I'm really hungry now!

I'll be back on track Monday too. Getting rid of the last of the carb trail at home! I've put on 8lb over December so like you guys I'll be glad to get back on track now.
I've just booked my honeymoon for May so have extra incentive to get the weight off!!

Now that IS and incentive! Where are you going to go?

Well that's it then - you have no option other than to stick to plan!

I'd like to join the challenge :) I have 140lbs to lose (*sob!*) so losing 100 will have me well over half way x

Well day one done for me. Put on 21lbs in 3 months, day one done and first 5lb off. Can't believe it feeling better already.

Hi Zoe, well done for getting back on it - you'll soon shift those 21lbs... that's half a stone a month you've put on and you know you'll shift at least 7lb in the first week.... 5lb off already! It is good to be back in control.

I kind of started on Saturday... had exante breakfast and lunch but then had friends round for a meal and it was a bit of a Christmas left overs special and I did have potatoes and did drink... a lot... Then had a good day on Sunday, weighed in on Monday and I was 5lb heavier than before Christmas. Weighed again this morning and 3lb of that off already so only another 2lb to shift to be back at pre-Christmas weight. Feel so much better being back on plan - although yesterday was really hard... tired, hungry, cold, headache etc.

Am hoping that the indulgence of Christmas will have given my metabolism a kick start and that weight loss will pick up again as had slowed down a lot in the last few weeks. Eating again seems to have helped with the hair shedding too as that has slowed right down. It's a good thought to think that long term I can take a week off and repair the damage in a week. I think the danger is letting the week off become two weeks, then three and so on and before you know it it's harder than ever to get back on track.

Tried one of the new double chocolate bars today - very nice. Think I might keep them in the fridge though as quite soft - a bit milkyway-ish.

Am hoping to be back at pre-Christmas weight by Monday, then go away next Thursday until Sunday with friends so will try and do a mix of plan and careful eating out without being a diet bore. Busy trying to get a tankini as my ones from my last holiday are too big now! Don't want to spend much on new holiday stuff as only going away for four days then won't be away again until end of June so will (hopefully) be a few stones lighter by then. Thank goodness for eBay!

Anyway, glad we are both back in the game Zoe. We WILL get there in 2014.

x

Hi sparkley, yes it's great to be back on plan, think my mind blocked out the fact I had actually put on 24lb. (Think I stopped counting at 1 1/2 stone gain, lol) I will do it this year. Got a few targets throughout the year. Firstly I need to get back in my jeans and work clothes as I had only saved a couple of things. Started saving for the new wardrobe, which is another target. Need to try some of the new foods. I've only just got enough for just over a week so need to get a pack ordered. Good luck, ill no doubt be updating everyday this first week :)

I'm happy to join in this challenge as I've over 100lb to lose, desperate to hit goal this year.

Sparkley your stats are amazing, very well done :D

zoe9804 - 100lb - 28lb = 72lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 85lb = 14lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb
anniem - 90lb - 9lb = 81lb

Anyone still wanting to join just copy the list and add to bottom, I've not updated anyone's only my own don't think I'll make the full 100lb but I've left it as is just for this challenge!! You never know ;)

Sparkley - 100lb - 85lb = 14lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
x-Katie-x - 100lb - 9lb = 91lb

done :)

I'm happy to join in this challenge as I've over 100lb to lose, desperate to hit goal this year. Sparkley your stats are amazing, very well done :D

Thanks Katie! How's it going? I've still got about 4 stones to lose - aiming for 13st 7lb and see how I feel at that. Somehow 4 stone feels a lot more manageable than this time last year when I had 10 stones to lose!

Hope it's going well for you x

All going well thanks, just finishing day 10 now and feeling fine, am in for the long haul so your stats are very inspiring, good luck with your last few stone, you'll soon be at goal :D

Just 11lb left for me to go now to hit the 100lb loss! When I started on the 100lb challenge achieving it seemed so far away, but it soon comes around. Time does fly... you'll soon be there Katie. Just realised too that your start weight is roughly what I am now! I still have almost 4 stones to lose but getting closer every week.

Sparkley - 100lb - 89lb = 11lb
x-Katie-x - 100lb - 9lb = 91lb

Argh didn't update this on Monday!

Sparkley - 100lb - 89lb = 11lb
x-Katie-x - 100lb - 12lb = 88lb

Sparkley you must be so proud of yourself almost losing 100lbs, it really is amazing how well you've done, how many clothes sizes have you dropped? You really are an inspiration!

Back