100lb CHALLENGE

Wow everyone's doing so well. I have the shred DVD but still haven't attempted to watch it let alone start it. I know I need to start some serious toning but can't get motivated after work. The nhs is trying to kill me off with the hours I work at the moment.

At least the weight is still coming off. Can you update me pleases I've forgotten to check in for last few weeks but total loss is 45lb now and I'm hurtling through the 15's now.

I love keeping up to date with everyone in here so keep up the good work ladies.

Hi Sparkley. No, I'm Afraid not. I had a bad day on Saturday and had also gone up to 12st 3lb yesterday. However did well yesterday and am back down to 12st 2lb today. I'm off work for another week with this leg problem and am going to try and have a good crack at it. I'm also going to try to get more walking (slow) in to use up some calories and see if it makes my leg any better. Roll on the 11s next Sunday!

Hi Sparkley. No, I'm Afraid not. I had a bad day on Saturday and had also gone up to 12st 3lb yesterday. However did well yesterday and am back down to 12st 2lb today. I'm off work for another week with this leg problem and am going to try and have a good crack at it. I'm also going to try to get more walking (slow) in to use up some calories and see if it makes my leg any better. Roll on the 11s next Sunday!

You'll get there. The leg thing must be so frustrating, let alone painful. 2lb off for me this week, hoping for a whoosh next week after two weeks of 2lb. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to weight loss... I had two weeks where I lost 5lb each week, followed by two weeks of losing 2lb, yet have ate the same and done the same level of exercise. Women's bodies are odd!

Stick with it x

Hi Challengers, another 2lb off for me this week, 26lb to go to reach my 100lb target, going to have to lose almost 4lb a week to get there by Christmas. Here's hoping!

zoe9804 - 100lb - 38lb = 62lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 74lb = 26lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb
anniem - 90lb - 9lb = 81lb

Hi all, sparkley you are doing brilliant, I get really mad with myself when I see what you have lost as I should be there now, and nearly at target :( once again I have fell off the wagon so to speak, a little gain but starting again even if not TS, I am going to try. I have lots of things coming up including a childrens swimming party in 2weeks eeekk!! That has given me the kick I need to get going again. I'm not going to weigh till end of next week if I can resist so will update then.

Hi all, sparkley you are doing brilliant, I get really mad with myself when I see what you have lost as I should be there now, and nearly at target :( once again I have fell off the wagon so to speak, a little gain but starting again even if not TS, I am going to try. I have lots of things coming up including a childrens swimming party in 2weeks eeekk!! That has given me the kick I need to get going again. I'm not going to weigh till end of next week if I can resist so will update then.

Ah Zoe, don't get mad, get even! You know you can do it and as soon as you start to see the results it makes it all worthwhile and somehow easier to stick with. Had a little mid-week weigh in today and am now at the half way point, so less to lose now than lost... Determined I will get there this time and can't wait to be at goal. But enjoying the journey and getting into smaller clothes in great motivation.

A children's swimming party would be my worst nightmare! Not confident enough to bare my flesh just yet!

Can't wait to hear how you've got on this week... when are you weighing in? X

Hi sparkley, not been great this week, but it's TOTM, I have had at least one pack a day, but eating meals and not snacking. I'm not going to weigh until next Friday as I haven't been 100%, hoping at least 3 days next week will be 100%. Ill just keep fingers crossed, I'd just like to lose what I've gained then the 5lb to get me in the 13's before my meal out on 23rd. I never struggled this much on LL, but maybe that's because it was my first time doing this type of diet. At least I'm not at the weight or worse than I was in June :)

Hi Zoe. Just keep at and you'll lose weight. I haven't been doing 100% but have lost weight. What I'm doing is having exante for one or 2 meals a day and then keeping count of calories and carbs throughout the day. So long as you keep count of carbs and calories you still lose weight. I will go back to 100%TS but I just can't do it at the moment.

Hi sparkley, not been great this week, but it's TOTM, I have had at least one pack a day, but eating meals and not snacking. I'm not going to weigh until next Friday as I haven't been 100%, hoping at least 3 days next week will be 100%. Ill just keep fingers crossed, I'd just like to lose what I've gained then the 5lb to get me in the 13's before my meal out on 23rd. I never struggled this much on LL, but maybe that's because it was my first time doing this type of diet. At least I'm not at the weight or worse than I was in June :)

Don't be too hard on yourself, at least you are still being aware of what you are eating, it's not like you've just thought stuff it and are eating anything. If you can find a way that works for you, even if it's a slower loss at least it's going in the right direction. I do wonder if first time on a VLCD is best and then harder second time round. Hopefully I won't need to find out but I said that when I lost 11 stones with WW before - I vowed I would never out the weight back in but did! Don't give up, just find a way that works for you and you can stick with x

Morning all, 4lb off for me this week, which is better than the 2lb a week I have had for the last two weeks. Feels good to now be just over the half-way mark and close to getting into a new stone.

Hope everyone is doing well...

Sparkley - 100lb - 78lb = 22lb

Excellent work sparkley keep it up your doing so well. I've not been great but birthday out of way now. Hoping to do TS for as long as possible, or as near to it as I can.

Hi sparkley, ive not done good at all. I've not even ventured on the scales. I'm back at work tomorrow after 3 weeks off so will be out of the way of food more. I'm thinking of doing 5:2 until after Xmas, I don't want to put more on so if I can just keep it at bay until everything is our of the way, ill see how I go.

Keep up the good work your doing excellent.

Hi Zoe.I've been struggling too and have decided to do 4:3 like Carrie. I'm going to try to just have 3 packs on Mon, Wed and Fridays and then have a net calorie balance of 1200 on the other 4 days. I'll use my Fitness plan to keep a record. In fact I think I'll set up a challenge now if you're interested.

Morning, I fear it is only me doing the challenge now? 3lb off for me this week...

Sparkley - 100lb - 81lb = 19lb

Hi
I'm still here!!
Sounds like the weight is dropping off you, great news. I lost four this week taking my total loss to 3st 10lb since June.
Going wedding dress shopping this week and I'm so excited!!

Back