100lbs gone for good

SarahSez

Silver Member
I've just come back from weigh in and I've lost 2lbs meaning I'm now a 100lb loser, gone for good. :woohoo: :wee:

Only 2 more lbs to get to my goal too so fingers crossed for the next few weeks :D

Thank you xx

yep its all on RC - I'd say determination is the key - I had a period when i had an operation on my foot and couldnt hardly walk for 12 wks never mind go to class and going back after that was hard to lose but I did maintain, just decided to have another spurt after my instructor and I gave ourselves a challenge. I've lost 6.5lbs in the last 5 weeks ... just 2 to go ...

That's fantastic - well done you. You'll have to post your before and after photos and inspire us all to keep going.

Ooooh yes, I have taken before photos too, can't wait to look at them in comparison to my goal photos.

wow 100lbs!!! Thats incredible well done!!

How long did it take you on RC? x

:clap::wow::party0027: that s fantastic sarah what a n achievement &all with rc

Thanks ladies. 6 Stone took exactly one year, thn then next stone took a few months. Unfortunately then I had an operation on my foot and could hardly walk for weeks, and i ended up being out of class and unable to do aerobics for 3 months :-(

In that time I also had a TT and I put on 7lbs due to lack of movement and the sweeling the TT caused. I have slowly took this weight back off again and now the weight is moving in the right direction.

Photos to follow soon, i promise

Just had a look at the photos, you look fantastic, and (i hope you don't mind me sayint this....)about 20 years younger, your faily must be thrilled for you to, a huge well done!
Frankie xx

that is absoultely bloody brilliant you must feel so so chuffed with yourself i thinky ou have done absolutely amazing especially since you had an operation aswell you have really spurred me on reading that i have 20 pounds to go and am feeling very positive.

Back