100lbs gone

SOOOO pleased for you Phil, what an achievement!!! You are an inspiration.
I'm just looking at you record and you didn't have any gains throughout your journey have you?
I've stumbled a few times along the way but you must be so proud.
Well done x

SOOOO pleased for you Phil, what an achievement!!! You are an inspiration.
I'm just looking at you record and you didn't have any gains throughout your journey have you?
I've stumbled a few times along the way but you must be so proud.
Well done x

thank you very much, yeah i have been very lucky not to have a gain , im sure i will have a few before im done xxx

No, I don't think so Phil, you are totally focused. I have a blow out then have major regrets - it's not worth it.
For you to stay so focused takes commitment and determination. I just wish I had as much discipline as you!

No, I don't think so Phil, you are totally focused. I have a blow out then have major regrets - it's not worth it.
For you to stay so focused takes commitment and determination. I just wish I had as much discipline as you!

thank you i enjoy a good blow out too :mad: then feel like rubbish after, i think the biggest change i have made is my attitude to food knowing whats in what im eating and just not eating because i think i need to .

Fantastic! You are an absolute inspiration.

WOW PHIL !!!!!!

you look amazing, congrats on all the hard work.

I'm a newbie, and just reading stories like yours and seeing the pounds drop are inspirational !!!!!!

you may have lost a hundred pounds, but you look like a million dollars !!!!!!

im so pleased for you phil :) i remember you being so happy about losing 50lb, now look where you are!

well done mate xxx

Phil, like the others said - you are an inspiration. I woke up in a 'can I be bothered' mood but reading this has got be back into the zone.

100 pounds is a great achievement, all down to your hard work and dedication, very well done you :0clapper:

:D Welcome to the Century Club it's such a great feeling, isn't it. Congratulations on your achievement - you are indeed an inspiration.

Biggest Congratulations phil, I'm always half where you are, at 50lbs I was 25 at 100 I'm 50 but nearly the same time span lol
You'll be at goal really soon, here's to maintance and well done xxx

Fantastic! You are an absolute inspiration.

WOW PHIL !!!!!!

you look amazing, congrats on all the hard work.

I'm a newbie, and just reading stories like yours and seeing the pounds drop are inspirational !!!!!!

you may have lost a hundred pounds, but you look like a million dollars !!!!!!

im so pleased for you phil :) i remember you being so happy about losing 50lb, now look where you are!

well done mate xxx

Phil, like the others said - you are an inspiration. I woke up in a 'can I be bothered' mood but reading this has got be back into the zone.

100 pounds is a great achievement, all down to your hard work and dedication, very well done you :0clapper:

:D Welcome to the Century Club it's such a great feeling, isn't it. Congratulations on your achievement - you are indeed an inspiration.

Biggest Congratulations phil, I'm always half where you are, at 50lbs I was 25 at 100 I'm 50 but nearly the same time span lol
You'll be at goal really soon, here's to maintance and well done xxx

Well done!! Thats amazing!

Wow, well done, an amazing achievement!! :)

brilliant achievment well done!

thank you all so much xxxx im so happy :D:D:D:D:D looking forward to getting the last few lbs off :):):):):)

Wow!! well done Phil!! you should be very proud of yourself!

absolutley fantastic! what an inspiration you are! Sooo pleased to see you've never gained cos thats where i wanna be! i've not gained so far and i want to stay that way! x

Back