101 days til wedding aiming for 100 good days

ninababes

Gold Member
Well seeing as i've pratted about since my car accident in January ive decided it's now just over 100 days til my wedding and i want to lose this 4 stone well 52lbs lol so i've set myself a target of 100 days of being good i've put a calendar up in my room and for each day i'm good gonna put a big cross through it then every 10 days gonna do something nice for me like next thursday (ok it'l be 9 days) i'm gonna go to bingo then 10 days later gonna have a fake tan and that way i've got something to keep me going. Almost through day 2 and i've full to bursting just need to up the water i am DETERMINED TO BE SLIM ooo and i went to the gym last night too only did 25mins on bike coz every single treadmill was full grr but i'm gonna go again after work tomorrow :)

Wish me luck folks coz i'm gonna need it!!!!

Well day 3 complete and 99 days till wedding well 98 days now :)

well done x

Well it's the end of Sunday and another 2 good days under my belt so that's 95 left to go :) Went for a bm dress fitting on Sat and it fitted beautifully on the hips and needs taking in loads on the boobs and they ordered 2 sizes smaller than i was at the time hehe so i'm very happy :) Still feeling very positive i can do this :)

Hi Nina

Just popping in to say good luck on your 100 day challenge, love the idea of treating yourself along the way too!! Dress fitting sounds fab, well done hun, keep up the good work!

Gxx

Thanks everyone, it's lovely to get that bit of support. Well last night was a bit tough, almost cracked but didn't, had some water instead and i'm successfuly 5 days down and into day 6 :-D i've had porridge for brekkie, gonna have tetra about 3ish then having chicken in a tomato based sauce with either cous cous or sweet potato and i'm really looking forward to it :) Feel free to join in, it'll be nice to have company :)

Well day 6 was another success and i'm halfway through day 7 and so far so good :) i'm still really feeling positive just need to up my water today as i've been in bed til 3pm as my back's been really sore again so only had 1.5l of water so gonna try and get it up to 3l before bedtime. Just hope i carry on feeling so positive :-D xx

YAYYYYYYYYYY day 7 complete incl 3l of water and an hour on the wii :-D

Hey hun!!
Well this is day 1 for me 100% SS!!! I need to shift as much as poss in 4 weeks for my fitting!! Need to up the excercise too to shift the inches!!
I am off to have a bath and stuff to keep me occupied till The Apprentice is on!!
YAY its our weddings soon
xxxxx

Hi Anna yay for getting through day one....we can do this!!!! Well day 8 for me and so far so good :)

Am a bit down on my kcals today, had my 1 tetra and then a chicken salad followed by a bag of snack a jacks and some strawberries so think maybe i'll need another tetra before bed but i'll see how i feel coz i'm not hungry at the mo. Still not been to the gym this week coz of pain in my back and not leaving work today til 5.50pm grrr but i'm due to finish at 4pm tomorrow so hoping to go after work tomorrow :)

94 days til wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhh

awww ninababes, its great to hear u so positive! i know ull do it, theres nothing like ur own wedding to keep u focused! ill keep poppin in and out of here to keep an eye on u and give kicks up ass as theyre needed!!

Thanks Delli, well it's almost bedtime and i've survived another evening :) Been looking for murder mystery nights for my hen do coz i REALLY wanna go on 1 but coz there could be up to 40 people going it looks like i'll have to organise it through a company so i'm gonna ask at work tomorrow who'd be interested in coming and if they'd pay a deposit by the end of April lol Night all xxx

Yes Yes Yes day 9 is now complete :-D i nearly didnt make it....had a weak moment where we nearly ordered chinese but i changed my mind. Had a very strange thing happen tonight, went to bingo and whilst i was sat there my wrist started aching then my knees started aching and by the end of bingo it was my ankle joints my knee joints my hip joints front and back my lower back my upper back my shoukders my elbows and my wrists aching so much i was almost crying, we nipped into asda to get a few bits and bobs and i couldnt walk my legs just ceased up and had to hobble like some 80yr old woman who's got curvature of the spine, taken some strong painkillers when i got home and the pain is just about bearable but i have no idea what's caused it so think a gp visit may be in order. Still very positive about my target though and very much looking forward to day 10 when i'll be 10% down!!!!!!!!!!!! Am hoping for an EXCEPTIONALLY good weightloss tomorrow and will deservedly sulk if i dont lose at least 4 lol

Hi girls day 10 today for me and all's good was weigh in today and i came home in tears i've only lost 1lb now i've lost more than that when i've not stuck to it so very peed off that's all i can say really. Havea good weekend xx

Well day 11 today, still feeling very upset about yesterday's weigh in but been to the gym this afternoon and had a lovelytime, got home and i'd had a call from the dress shop..... MY DRESS IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Going for my 1st fitting on 17th May oh it's SOOOOOOOO exciting!!!!!!!

Had a wobbly weekend but everything's going well today, just having a relaxing evening and gonna play on the wii for an hour after the soaps. Booked my hair trial today for 1st May and gonna have a fake tan the day before so i'm excited about that hehe will post piccies for you all to share!!!!!

"One measly pound"........ JUST THINK what that's got to be next week, if you've been good this week! The weight HAS to come off, biologically it's impossible for it not to.

Keep your goal in mind Nina...I got married at the end of August (not at my ideal weight, but then we decided and did the deed within 6 weeks, so I didn't really have much cance to do much about it) and felt absolutely fantastic that day! You will have an absolute ball...and WILL be the belle of the ball too :D

Keep going, andtreat yourself on a regular basis....nails, facials, hair etc.....make sure the WHOLE package is at "its" best on your special day - you deserve it, and YOU WILL LOVE IT :D :D :D :D

Back