101 pounds gone!!

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
101 pounds in weight, that is, not money! :D

I can't believe I've made it this far. When I started in January, bad as this seems, I honestly didn't think I would stick to it longer than a few weeks.

So there you go people, I'm proof that even doubters can make this diet work - just stick to it 100% and take advice and guidance from the good, good people on here! :grouphugg:xx

Hannah that is AMAZING sweetheart, huge well done to you I bet you feel fab about your progress and i bet you look it as well. Here's to another fabulous week for you, and more inspiration for me :)

Thats fantastic Hannah, you must be floating on cloud nine. 101lb wow wow wow

Hannah that's brilliant, very well done.

well done hannah x x

Well done lovely, that is an amazing weight loss. Is that from Jan 2009? or last year? Either way that is brilliant!! How far are you from your target now?

Much love

Kel xxx

Wow Hannah, that is an amazing amount to have lost, you must have great willpower and congratulations in sticking to the diet and getting what you want... Well done.

Well done!That's brilliant!!You inspire me to carry on :)

wow!

A huge (or not so huge now eh?) well done sweetie! You've done amazingly well!

Well done Hannah :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

OMG Hannah, that is amazing! Is that from January this year? That is only a little over 4 months! Amazing!

:wow:Wow Hannah - it's people like you that are my inspiration to make this diet work for me too. Many congratulations - all that hard work and determination is certainly worth it and you must feel spectacular!:wow:

WOW!!!!

Amazing! Hope i make it to the 100lbs mark ;-))

Well done you - hope you treated yourself to something lovely

anni
xxxxxxxx

That is an astonishing loss hun! Well done!
Cant wait until i get to those sort of numbers coming off!
Your a star
xxx

Thank you so much everyone! it's from Jan 2009, so only 4 months and a bit. It just goes to show what can be done with a bit of positive thinking! :D

What an amazing acheivement, well done!

Hannah.............
You have done amazingly well!!!! You should be so so proud of yourself.. 101 pounds is incredible and in 4 months...... thats fantastic. You must look like a totally new person.
Well done hon thats fantastic..
Keep smiling as you deserve it so much x

Back