:(

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Got a new peircing today and asked my tattooist about the new tattoo i want and its gonna take 3 sittings and cost about £350 - £400

:(

Gonna be saving for ages!!

oooooooh what is it of and where. Nosey I know but adore tatts and planning my next one to celebrate losing my weight. So 50+ lbs to go before I get my next one.

Ill find a picture of it now, Im gonna change it a bit aswell, Always do with mine, I want to be the only one to have it even if its similar to some one elses lol :)

now this might seem like a really stupid question but how much do tattoos cost-say for a smallish one, would love to get one to celebrate getting to goal ( so plenty time to save up!!) but have no idea on costs etc

now this might seem like a really stupid question but how much do tattoos cost-say for a smallish one, would love to get one to celebrate getting to goal ( so plenty time to save up!!) but have no idea on costs etc

It really depends on the detail, and the tattooist.. If you go to a proper tattoo shop it will be dearer but if you know some one who does them from home it will be cheaper. :)

You best going into a tattooist with what you want and asking them for a quote xxx

agree with chelly that it all depends where you go. I always design my own based on an image that I like then take the picture to my tattoist for a quote. I found my tattoist by going into loads of shops and getting a quote for my first one. It really matters how comfortable you feel about the shop some are really intimidating and not pleasent. Also the really flash ones that have been set up recently sometimes the artist has no experience and that is what really matters. The guy who does mine has been doing them for 30 years and says as you need no qualification you can set up shop after buying the stuff on ebay (eek). Also helps if the artist has a portfollio of their work so you can see the stuff they have actually done. Sorry to go on a bit but it is obvious important as it will be with you for life

Fab tatt chelly. I have a lotus flower with a dragonfly and koi. Want a phoenix on my back from bra to hips.

also you look so slim in that picture congrats:jelous:

we should both get a little one in august lol ?

Lol that isnt me in the pic lotus, thats the idea of the tattoo I want lol!! Dont know who that is!

But I love that tattoo soo much lol!!

What do you want to get done Adam? xx

That looks great are you gonna go for one that big.....brave you lol. i haven't got any, but my sister is going to take me for one when i get to goal. i've wanted the same one for years. its a bit odd but says everything about me really. but it wont too big. not sure i could stand the pain that long !!

Yeah It will def be that big!

My tattoos are gradually getting bigger and bigger lol :)

Lol that isnt me in the pic lotus, thats the idea of the tattoo I want lol!! Dont know who that is!

But I love that tattoo soo much lol!!

What do you want to get done Adam? xx

Just something small as a little memory type thing if you wanna ????

bet i dont lol

Just cringe at the thought of how those tattoos look in another 40 years time...... something to think about.

I dont mind, its not like they will be seen much when im old except by who ever ive settled down with, and they should love me no matter what!! lol :)

That tat looks gorgeous chels!! Its guna hurt like hell though!!!

I still havnt decided what i want - ive been thinking about it for over 5 months now lol xx

Back