101lb To Lose!! every pound counts =)

nice one, and good luck. The water bottle is great, I have a water bottle and would be lost without it, best way to keep track

Day 1 is going well so far, i dont feel hungry at all. even made my daughters breakfast and lunch and wasn't even tempted, i know its very early days but getting through day 1 is half the battle for me lol .. the only thing is is i do have a head ache but im sure it will pass, already drank almost 2 liters of water so far today!
waiting for the hubby to get home from work and then im going to have a really long bath and read my book :)

so excited :) xx

Hi again!

i feel like i write on this too often? .. can anyone tell me if the tin of mushrooms in water are ok to have? or do they need to be fresh?

thankyou!! :girlpower:

Well day 2 for me today and woke up feeling just as positive :) .. managed 3.5 liters of water yesterday and i'm aiming for the same today. i cant decide if i'm going to do my first weigh in on thursday or next monday, im thinking next monday will be better as it will be a bigger loss :)

best of luck to everyone xx

Bubble baths are a lifesaver for me. I usually pick at night or have a glass of wine, so I have been going in a hot bubble bath and reading instead and I am not missing my food or wine.

No idea about the tinned mushrooms sorry.

is really excited, having my first ever iphone delieverd tomorrow, gone for the iphone 4s as my parents have them and i love them!

i get excited really easily! lol .. the diet is still 100% so im even happier!!

Happy days!! :D:D

glad it's all still going well :)

enjoy your phone - I love mine, although I haven't been brave enough to do the new software update

whats the new softwear up date called? .. my parents havn't installed it on there's as they have heard nothing but bad reviews about it x

Think its called IOS 6, heard bad reports from my friends too

yeah that's the one my parents havn't installed, think it messes the phone up a bit x

its so quiet on this thing? .. i thought i would get some help! lol owell, day 2 of slim and save almost done, ive had my 4 packs, .. dark chocolate coconut bar, crispy choc shake as a mousse, hot chocolate shake and a caramel mousse and have drank 3.5 liters of water :)

how's everyone getting on xx

Sounds like your doing great hun

How ate you finding things?? Is the hunger going??

When's weigh in??

Keep up the great work x

Thanks chick, im finding it quite easy really, there are times where i feel like i want to eat but then i keep thinking of the dress that im getting and i stick to it :) .. im not really sure about weigh in, i started slim and save last Thursday but only stuck to it around 60% but i started 100% yesterday so im thinking ill weigh in each monday :)

how are you finding it xx

Monday sounds good, that always helps to keep you motivated over weekend

Glad your finding it easy mostly

I'm finding it great, starting to refeed currently :)

mmm sounds a nice menu for the day :)

that's what i was thinking as last time i was on this diet i always found the weekends the hardest but im sure that's the same with everybody, well done with getting to the refeeding stage, can i ask how much you lost and how long it took you?

it was a nice menu! still hungry now though so im going to bed before i give in lol xx

70lb and just over 5months, I'm a slow looser

I have around a stone to my dream weight but happy to do that as I slowly increase calories :)

70lbs in just over 5 months is amazing. massive well done :) .. i keep thinking that i will never be skinny and that ill lose weigh but it will only be on my stomach or something and ill still have huge thighs and arms! xx

Well day 3 is going good so far :) .. had my chocolate shake but as a mousse and nearly 2 liters of water so far today, got my bar to look forward to in half an hour :) .. really cant wait to weigh myself on monday xx

Back