104lbs to lose

Hi I just want to follow here as I have 100lbs to lose also so nice to see the journey of a fellow century goal!
Welcome Shrinkingvioletnomore to the thread and minimins. I personally have found fellow users supportive and willing to answer my questions. With the help I have received in the last 7 month I am shy by 1 pound to lose 4 stone. I person have found joining one of the challenge thread like 50lb by Christmas keeps me motivated on a weekly basis

Welcome Shrinkingvioletnomore to the thread and minimins. I personally have found fellow users supportive and willing to answer my questions. With the help I have received in the last 7 month I am shy by 1 pound to lose 4 stone. I person have found joining one of the challenge thread like 50lb by Christmas keeps me motivated on a weekly basis
Thank you! I have been here before under a different profile successfully and that’s a good reminder I found those great also!
That’s amazing loss!

Thank you! I have been here before under a different profile successfully and that’s a good reminder I found those great also!
That’s amazing loss!
Thankyou. I am luckier than most as hubby also following slimming world programme so we can motivate each other. Between us lost over seven stone

Thankyou. I am luckier than most as hubby also following slimming world programme so we can motivate each other. Between us lost over seven stone
That’s amazing, unfortunately my husband has hollow legs and eats rings around him and has never gained. He doesn’t get it abs tries to support but then buys me treats and sugary drinks and I try not to kill him 😂

Happy Friday, everyone!
Its been a bit of a changeable week, I felt like I was slowly starting to lose control over the past few days, not sure why, but I seem to be back on track now.

We are back to holding classes at work now, which makes following a VLCD much easier, as I have so much to occupy me instead of thinking about food!

I think I've got just under 1kg to get to my next goal weight of 80kg, so I'm hoping to get that by the end of next week, then I can start to aim for 75kg

Thanks for the memories!! I remember that vlcd excitement of the scales going down so fast. I'm dong well on low carb - but do get tempted to vlcd again!

Well done!

Thankyou everyone.

Yes, it's a strange feeling, I'm proud of what I've lost so far, but I don't "Feel" any different yet. My body feels the same size (and squishiness!😁), my clothes don't feel any bigger, either.

However, I feel really healthy, full of energy, plus when I was at work yesterday, lifted myself up onto one of the Poles and there was definitely more controlled lifting going on instead of a dangling feeling!

Thankyou everyone.

Yes, it's a strange feeling, I'm proud of what I've lost so far, but I don't "Feel" any different yet. My body feels the same size (and squishiness!😁), my clothes don't feel any bigger, either.

However, I feel really healthy, full of energy, plus when I was at work yesterday, lifted myself up onto one of the Poles and there was definitely more controlled lifting going on instead of a dangling feeling!
Perhaps the clothes your checking were very roomy anyway, try something that was slightly tight and check your progress pics!

Hit a bit of a wall, and am feeling really annoyed, and definitely feeling very whingy and sorry for myself.

Had an accident at work and I'm now on crutches, and in lots of pain.

I can't leave the house or my workplace, because needing crutches means I can't use my white cane (I'm registered blind) so I'm feeling pretty penned in and frustrated.

I'm determined that I'm still going in to work...I spent 12 hours in A&E and was back working that night, TheMissus is being my taxi driver but once I'm at work, I'm here, I can't go for a walk, or nip to the shop, because I have no way of keeping myself safe.

I've got absolutely no inclination to follow the exante or the lighterlife, which has really annoyed me after making so much progress and enjoying the feeling of being in control.

Logic tells me that because my activity level is drastically reduced at the moment, it makes even more sense to stick to the diet plans, but the spoilt child in me just wants to have a Temper tantrum and eat unhealthy food.

Definitely a very angry person at the moment.
And the pain meds, as wonderful as they are, just make me want to eat the world.

Hit a bit of a wall, and am feeling really annoyed, and definitely feeling very whingy and sorry for myself.

Had an accident at work and I'm now on crutches, and in lots of pain.

I can't leave the house or my workplace, because needing crutches means I can't use my white cane (I'm registered blind) so I'm feeling pretty penned in and frustrated.

I'm determined that I'm still going in to work...I spent 12 hours in A&E and was back working that night, TheMissus is being my taxi driver but once I'm at work, I'm here, I can't go for a walk, or nip to the shop, because I have no way of keeping myself safe.

I've got absolutely no inclination to follow the exante or the lighterlife, which has really annoyed me after making so much progress and enjoying the feeling of being in control.

Logic tells me that because my activity level is drastically reduced at the moment, it makes even more sense to stick to the diet plans, but the spoilt child in me just wants to have a Temper tantrum and eat unhealthy food.

Definitely a very angry person at the moment.
And the pain meds, as wonderful as they are, just make me want to eat the world.
Look you need to heal. Understand how you’re feeling and remember these diets are here for you in a weeks time, they’re not going anywhere so make a promise to yourself that for the time being you will be kind to yourself and next Friday the wagon is coming back round to see if you’re ready to get back on x

Back