105.5lbs gone

toddshar

Silver Member
I started lipotrim 21 weeks ago and I have lost over 7 stone in weight. I thought I'd show my before and after pics I still have another 3 stone to lose to get to goal weight.

Started 21 stone
image-3669918586.jpg

Now 13stone 5.5poundd

image-1949605092.jpg

:wow:Toddshar, you look amazing. What an achievement. You should be so very PROUD of yourself. Well done again.x :winner:

My god! You look like a totally different woman! :eek:

MASSIVE well done! What you have achieved is super amazing :) :)

That 3 stone will be gone in no time, keep up the FAB work! :happy096:

WOW!! Can't say any more than that!!

skyesmommy21 said:
amazing! :) :) i see from your avatar that your a leeds fan so am i! :) im in walsall so not far from brum :) :) :)

Cheers skysmommy :) Yes I'm a big Leeds fan! Your not that far away from me I live near the airport.

wooo iv supported leeds since i was 4 im nearly 24 now :) glad to see there are other leeds fans here sorry to gatecrash your thread but well done on your weight loss :) im doing the tony ferguson diet at the min iv lost a stone so far in 5 weeks but its slowing down a bit now but must keep on going :)

skyesmommy21 said:
wooo iv supported leeds since i was 4 im nearly 24 now :) glad to see there are other leeds fans here sorry to gatecrash your thread but well done on your weight loss :) im doing the tony ferguson diet at the min iv lost a stone so far in 5 weeks but its slowing down a bit now but must keep on going :)

You can gate crash my thread anytime to talk Leeds united! I support Leeds because my grandad did and my dad does but I couldn't continue the family tradition with my daughter she is a die hard Birmingham city fan :( I've booked her to be the blues mascot on 20th April against Leeds united at St. Andrews I don't know who's more excited me or her lol well done on you loss so far :) I'm doing lipotrim and lost over 7 stone in 21 weeks.

you look amazing, well done

So impressed with how consistently you lost each week. Massively impressed with the 100% on holiday! WELL DONE TO YOU!:clap:

Toddshar you are looking fabulous!! Well done! I do hope you make a decision for the festive period that keeps you happy and on track!

Go girl go, it can be done, and YOU can do it. Best wishes for rest of your journey. Well done

Wow!!!!

Oh my god!! In 22 weeks that is amazing!! Well done!! You must be so proud of yourself!! Keep up the good work!! X

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 4 1/2lbs.

NinaBeans said:
Oh my god!! In 22 weeks that is amazing!! Well done!! You must be so proud of yourself!! Keep up the good work!! X

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st. 4 1/2lbs.

Thank you ninabeans :)

Back