105.5lbs gone

It's so nice feeling more healthy. Please watch your hair and nails quality. If they start looking less healthy, you may be running low on minerals (alkalinity). Most pills are acidic, so you use up your teeth and bones to neutralize it.

Well done!
Fantastic results you are having :)

pity the mighty leeds arnt, 6-1 Watford, who knows wots happenin there!!:(

good luck with the rest im sure you will do well, you seem very determined.

sad leeds fan cathie xx

PamelaViktoria said:
It's so nice feeling more healthy. Please watch your hair and nails quality. If they start looking less healthy, you may be running low on minerals (alkalinity). Most pills are acidic, so you use up your teeth and bones to neutralize it.

Thank you Pamela x

cathiec said:
Well done!
Fantastic results you are having :)

pity the mighty leeds arnt, 6-1 Watford, who knows wots happenin there!!:(

good luck with the rest im sure you will do well, you seem very determined.

sad leeds fan cathie xx

Cheers carhiec yes I'm very determined this time to lose my weight I'm fed up of being fat all the time.

I dunno it's all part of being a Leeds fan the ups and downs but its always more downs :(

A very sad Leeds fan MOT!
Sharon x

Hey Sharon,

I do slimming world but have not been doing well til last week when i started calorie counting my portions and then could see
where i was going wrong. that and too much alcohol!!

so i think im starting to change it around now
i know what you mean about hating being fat i have had depression for the past 6 months and its all to do with how i think i look
so hopefully now things are gonna improve all around for me like it is for you :)

just the leeds to sort out then!!!

Cathie xXx

Wow thats an amazing loss well done im at the start of this so I hope that I can do as well as youself.

everhopefull said:
Wow thats an amazing loss well done im at the start of this so I hope that I can do as well as youself.

Thank you everhopefull x good luck with your weight loss journey I'm sure you will do great :)

Wow that is so amazing. Well done for all your hard work. It has definitely paid off :) Good luck on losing anymore that you want to lose!

Back