Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

How much could I possibly lose in the next 10days 100%.

I am then away for a further 10days and I know I will be 100% as I will be staying with my mummy who won't let me cheat!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    A lot depends on how much water your body likes to have keeping your glycogen stores company - but having checked out your stats from your other threads I'd say somewhere between 9 and 11 pounds - if you do 100% SS with no blips! That's from a cold, carbed-up start (how much weight have you put back on since you restarted last week?)

With blips (little ones) maybe 7 pounds. :)
    Last edited: 3 April 2011
  4. Suplols

Suplols Member

I agree with lily. It can also depend on how your metabolism works and how much weight you have to lose x
  5. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I started on Monday at 16:7, jumped on the scales this morning and am back at that. I uber drank any water since thurs, super bad I know but I've never been a water drinker so when I fall off the wagon it's not something that I'll automatically do
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.