10lbs in 3weeks.....?

time2go

Gold Member
I am down to my last 3 weeks of packs n won't be ordering more, due to finances. I wanna lose 10lbs which will take me to 13stone and this thread is my motivation not to cheat.... And I can only hope to lose those 10lbs. Anyone else who wants to use this thread as motivation to remain 100% are welcome also x

Go for it, 10lbs in 3 weeks is certainly do-able!

Just an idea for you- you could always get some Slim and Save samples. The samples are only 99p, you can only order one of each flavour and only order samples once but they are only 99p each. You have 4 a day or 3 and a small protein meal so you could do an extra 2 or 3 days for less than £10. You lose the same amount of weight as you do on exante.

Aw I hope so! So exciting!! Ended up off plan this weekend! Lost it :-/ I hit a weight on the scales I haven't seen for about 6 years! And, well I'm sure we have all done it "I've done better then I ever thought possible" moment n blew up n unfortunately I lost it. No matter. Just a blip on scale of things, so going to do my three weeks and that great idea suggested above n see where I can get to. Wud love to even kid on I'm not gonna weigh till end but I'm a serial weigher.... I will start tomorrow and post my start weight x

Well you've done fantastic so far, don't let a blip get you down, let it spur you on to keep you on track. If you stay on plan you might not even notice much of a difference on the scales. Keep going :)

Keep on going, you'll manage it x

Aw thank you :) a measly 21 days.... Starting tomorrow x

I would have started it again (I've tried and failed lol) this month but can't afford it... I hope I can next month! I'm managing though, just not as quick as I would on Exante! LOL xx

WannaBe14Stone said:
I would have started it again (I've tried and failed lol) this month but can't afford it... I hope I can next month! I'm managing though, just not as quick as I would on Exante! LOL xx

Weight loss is weight loss! However you do it Nd doing it through healthy eating teaches u how to sustain and be healthy. We all need to learn this! X

So, my start weight today is 192! A gain of 4lbs over the weekend in which I had 3000 calories each day! I still counted on mfp lol my husband and I have started a 4 week challenge in which we r both going to give our diets/ exercise a good go! Nothing like some healthy competition to keep us motivated lol x

Husband has hid the scales, at my request due to my obsession with scales. I have done ok so far (2days lol) but no I'm missing them, want that reassurance they give me.

Day one on exante and its going ok. A couple.nibbles but no drama. Just about to have my bar :) yummy yummy x

Just ran 6.5 miles. Ow. Stuck on couch now. Need to shower. Cannot move... Ow

Just ran 6.5 miles. Ow. Stuck on couch now. Need to shower. Cannot move... Ow

:eek: Well done you!!! Have some protein if you feel like you need it, that's a long way to go on not a lot of calories :)

Back