• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

10lbs to go to my goal!!!!

Sola

Hi Everyone had my weigh in today and I can say I'm sooooooooooo happy, ten pounds to go till I reach my goal of 12 stones. Cant believe it. I've decided to start refeed next week after my 9th weigh in. I need to develop a healthy eating habit (scary) but possible.

Thanks everyone for your support, Lipotrim is the best. To think I was going to change to CD, but I've decided to stick to LT!!! I know my BMI might not be the healthy 25 suggested by the experts but I feel happy with myself, thats what matters right??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pineapple

Silver Member
Well done and yes I 100% agree its all down to how you feel and not what people say we SHOULD weigh. Well done, am sure your over the moon and quite rightly so!X

How good are you Sola, well done!:)

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well done honey that is fantastic, keep up the great work xxx

Sola

Thank you guys, like everyone says, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all the encouraging words, posts and threads from everyone. As of next week another stage begins, we can ALL make our goals toge:grouphugg:ther.

TracyJ

Gold Member
You're right Sola we are racing there xxx

GirlyChick

On a mission
S: 19st3lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41 Loss: 1st8.5lb(8.36%)
Thats Fantastic!!! Your'e a star girl!!!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
Thats great progress...well done.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Well done and congratulations!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Working from home, another discipline!!!

Thanks everyone!! Working from home is not as easy as i thought I'm getting a bit distracted with things I havent been able to do while i was working. Another area to be disciplined. Does it ever end??:cool:

harriet2

serial poster
G: 68kg
nope just something else to add to the list lol

well done on your fantastic weight loss and let us know how your refeeding and maintenance goes

h xx

LOL!!! Thanks Harriet I will definetly let you guys know how i get on with re feeding. Your doing great yourself. Go Lipotrim:party0011: