10s to 9s

Thanks Yoyo, I was looking back at my diary and I was exactly the same weight this time last year so I guess you could say I am maintaining quite well. That is about 21 months I have stayed within 7lbs of my target weight so chuffed about that. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's definitely something to be proud of mere - you're my inspiration ;)

Just into the 10s at 10st 13.7lbs.

Hoping I don't bounce out again, so next stop is the 9s!

Hope anyone lurking is doing well. :)

Well done Sheridan. I had a little blip over Christmas etc but am back to heading down to those elusive 9s too. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Sheridan. I had a little blip over Christmas etc but am back to heading down to those elusive 9s too. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you Mere, you should be there long before me and I do hope it's a smooth journey for you :)

Hey all,

Started last Monday at 10st8.8lbs.. Sadly saw my thread from last year where I had managed to get down to my lowest weight in years of 8st11.4, just 4.4lbs off my UGW.

6 days in and I'm 10st2.8lbs so hoping to be in the 9s again soon!!

How has everyone been doing? :)

Sorry to show my ignorance but what does UGW stand for? You are not far off the 9s. Good luck. x

That's okay it took me forever to figure it out myself!! It means Ultimate Goal Weight :)

Hopefully! Weekend has been torture but nearly over and during the week Exante should be much easier so fingers crossed I'll be in the 9s in the next week!

Fingers are crossed for you. What BMI are you aiming for? I ask because the NHS site says that is the weight I should be and it feels a bit low for me. I am in the healthy BMI range at my maintenance goal weight of 9st 12lb. x

Not quite in the 9s yet but feel I am getting there at 10st 1.5lb another week or maybe two should do it. x

Not quite in the 9s yet but feel I am getting there at 10st 1.5lb another week or maybe two should do it. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yey that's great mere :) xx

WI today 10 St 1 lb next step is into those illusive 9s. x

10st 1/2lb today almost at those 9s!

It has taken me three weeks to lose a pound but weight this morning is 9 St 13.5 so finally I am back in those 9s. Won't be there for long as I am going to Skye on Thursday for a few days and the food in the hotel is amazing. x

Back