10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

What a disaster.. You poor thing.. I'm surprised you didn't end up eating the pizza full on, so pat not the back for not caving in completely! I get so grumpy when my food doesn't turn out right (as I often did in the beginning of sw lol) or when it takes forever so I empathise completely.. Next time if you have realised you've cut the chips too big, just take them out and cut them in half.. That may have helped xx

Hiya hun... I would have eaten more had there been any left over! I'm just surprised, now that I look back, that I didn't chuck a whole load of cheese on it and stick it in the microwave to melt! Also a little bit surprised I didn't finish the small handful of fries that were about a foot away. Haha I did think about cutting them in half but there was just no space! Our microwave is in our dining room and everyone was already sat at the table, I almost dropped the tray on my brother's and uncle's heads!

I think I have man flu like your hubby :( I feel lousy :sigh: xxx

10st10lbs said:
Hiya hun... I would have eaten more had there been any left over! I'm just surprised, now that I look back, that I didn't chuck a whole load of cheese on it and stick it in the microwave to melt! Also a little bit surprised I didn't finish the small handful of fries that were about a foot away. Haha I did think about cutting them in half but there was just no space! Our microwave is in our dining room and everyone was already sat at the table, I almost dropped the tray on my brother's and uncle's heads!

I think I have man flu like your hubby :( I feel lousy :sigh: xxx

I told ami that hubby had man flu.. She said... 'tell him to drink lucozade... It's a fpcure for everything!' lol for Pakistanis it definately is!

What's up Hun? You gotta cold coming on or general blahness?

Roziee said:
I told ami that hubby had man flu.. She said... 'tell him to drink lucozade... It's a fpcure for everything!' lol for Pakistanis it definately is!

What's up Hun? You gotta cold coming on or general blahness?

Yeah us pakistani's take lucozade instead of grapes when we go visit sick peeps in hospital....lol! I really feel for anyone with man flu as I battled it for a month myself and it wasn't very nice. Try putting honey in your cha. It tastes better than lucozade to me and it's 1 syn per tsp although I never count syns when I'm poorly as I'm too busy feeling sorry for myself. Hope you and mr gulaabo :D feel better soon ;p Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lady A said:
Yeah us pakistani's take lucozade instead of grapes when we go visit sick peeps in hospital....lol! I really feel for anyone with man flu as I battled it for a month myself and it wasn't very nice. Try putting honey in your cha. It tastes better than lucozade to me and it's 1 syn per tsp although I never count syns when I'm poorly as I'm too busy feeling sorry for myself. Hope you and mr gulaabo :D feel better soon ;p Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm fine :D just mr that's being a baby :D

Hi all!

I have been away for far too long and probably for no good reason! But I need to get back into the SWing of things ASAP, so what better way to start than to ease myself into daily posts, catching up with my lovelies, and reading about everyone else's successes! Haven't been up to much, other than getting back up to 9st6lbs, which I'm kind of weirdly enough, proud to say, is only 4lbs above the weight I was at while eating normally. I can see exactly where my gain has come from - I relaxed with the basics, ie had semi skimmed milk instead of skimmed milk, had Kingsmill 50/50 bread instead of Warburton's small loaf wholemeal bread, I started having the odd (larger than normal) bowl of Coco Pops and stopped having fruit with my cereal. Only I am to blame for this! I did 6 mins of Shred L1D1, gave up. I did C25K W1D1, gave up. Then came Ramadan, or in other words, Uncontrollable Food Fest, which ironically provides the initials that make the sound I spend each night saying! Every night, minus one, I have sat on the sofa in a heap of bleh-ness, rubbed my tummy, adjusted my bra straps and waistbands, and said 'ufffffff... never again!' and lo and behold, what happens tomorrow? Well they say tomorrow never comes, but for me, tomorrow repeats itself every tomorrow and ignores every yesterday!!

I don't have the willpower to get back on the SW bandwagon for the next week as we have invitations popping up every other day, and I really do not want to have to hear 'why aren't you eating properly? You haven't eaten for 18 hours. Eat some more, here, take this whole cheesecake' and other such things that it hurts me to hear!

I think I will be going back to group, if only for a few weeks, just to help me get back into the frame of mind that I will be checked up on! If Eid is on the 31st, leftovers will roll onto the 1st definitely, maybe even the 2nd and 3rd... If I can't eat SWly, then I will atleast make the effort to run daily and increase my speed food intake.

If anyone has any tips, words of wisdom, advice, or simply wants to kick my wobbly bottom, I whole-heartedly encourage you!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know exactly what you mean...so many temptations everywhere. If you have a few roze at home than try to control what you are eating. You have 2 choices: Enjoy until the end of Eid (+2days) or try to control a bit and make some wise choices and maybe not end up with as big of a gain. My advice would be just to make wiser choices and you know where you are going wrong with the bread, cereal, so just even these small moderations can make a difference up until you join group.
Can't wait to catch up with you and good luck on your interviews :)

Hello... Anyone out there?

I'm just gonna put it straight out on the table where everyone can see. I really really really really REALLY am EXTREMELY annoyed my sister's recent purchase of Ikea mirror-fronted wardrobes. They are forcing me to have to put up with the hideous sight of my expanding everything all hours of the day. At the moment, I look a good few months pregnant, and then some. I know exactly what I need to do to get back to a happy size but I am just too lazy. On top of that, my family make it impossible for me to stick to healthy eating with their constant complaining about wanting takeaways and needing milkshakes. Then again, this is MY life and MY health and I HAVE to take control of it QUICKLY.

So tomorrow, the plan is:

Boots, weigh in - with the body fat reading.
Zara, buy a new bag - just because I'm a girl and I like shopping and have recently developed a fondness for bags.
Gym - not going to tie myself to any particular machine or calorie burn target, will see how it goes when I'm there.
Library - because third year sucks.
Eating and drinking - sensible.

Loose-ish aims, let's see how it goes :) Hope everyone is well and happy.

Love,

A
xxx

Back