10th week result

topcat7000

2.2lb this week so pretty consistent. Weather's good today so that makes you feel even better. Will get out in the garden later once I've got some compost!
Will go to the gym later this morning.

How's everyone getting on right now? Hope you're also seeing good results this week. Don't forget to put your clocks on tonight :)

Well done!!

Your results are so consistent, it's amazing!
Well, I can't remember the last time I posted, maybe 2 weeks ago now, but I've been busy on the road a lot recently. Which hasn't been good - but not too bad either! I stayed pretty much static, which considering the wine and the hotel dinners and the supermarket lunches is quite an achievement! Plus the next week I am at home so I can get back in control :) Overall I am up to 22lbs lost, which I am thrilled with. A few weeks til two stone perhaps?!

That's great, Rachyroo. I always like it when I have a period at home because then I'm more in control of what I'm eating and more likely to lose weight that week! We are tracking similarly in terms of weight loss and I'm looking forward to passing the 2 stone lost mark too. I've started having a clothes clear-out and I'm getting rid of things that are (a) too big, (b) looking like they've seen better days and (c) I bought because they fitted, were comfortable but may not have looked great. It's a good feeling to get rid of them and I have quite a bit more sorting out to do. I'm trying to avoid buying lots of new clothes at the moment as I'm not yet the size I want to be but I have bought a few new things which I really like and actually look good!

Have a great day everyone - first real day of spring!

Wow you are both doing so well!
You've both lost double what I have pretty much!
I've had a better week this week and funnily enough I've not been having my soup and bread. I've been making hummus salad wraps instead cos it's so lovely outside. Find it so much easier to eat healthy in the summer. Plus there's the added incentive of feeling like you need to wear more summery clothes, and with my bingo wings at the moment I wll feel super self concious
looking forward to next week :D Once I've cleared my backlog of work I'll be able to crack on with excercise too.
So far I've not done any apart from some short walks! Gonna try catch you 2 ladies up! Hhehe xxxx

Hi goingforit, you're right about it seems easier when the weather's good! I am having a wardrobe clear out (well, several wardrobes and chests of drawers actually!) which also is therapeutic! Also a good excuse to buy a few new clothes that fit better! I'm still sticking to the regime although have been having 2 chocolates each evening with a cuppa this week so not sure if that's going to have any effect when I weigh in tomorrow - hope not! Keep going - the results will keep coming!

Back