10th Weigh In

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well!!!

I lost 4lb this week!! Wooohhoooo! I was surprised as usual and very happy!:D

I also decided to refeed, in fact i started it today! I figured i cant really go any further in terms of losing weight from my face and top half. guess my mum was right hey?

Thankfully I am back on track with a vigorous exercise routine and i will be very happy if i can maintain the weight i am now (11st 12 naked!!). I have always wanted to keep my curvy shape so hopefully i can do just that!:)

Thanks guysxxxx
P.s Dont anybody think that this means they can get rid of me;)

Thankyou hun, its actually a really difficult decision. This is the first week i have even thought about food so it must be the right time! And once toned up i should lose those extra couple of inches.

No chance im buggering off, i have made too many friends xxx

Well done babe, thats brill and at least your happy which is the most important:) XXX

Thankyou honey xxx

You've done really well hun. Don't worry about food. I'm not dieting at the moment, but am finding it really easy maintaining. I think I've just changed how I view food and I'm really enjoying healthy food. I still have treats though and have been out for meals. I enjoyed a lovely curry last weekend with a couple of glasses of red. The next day I went straight back to Bran/Rivitas and chicken and veg for tea.......and I didn't gain a lb. I think this diet has sorted my metabolism out coz in the past I gained when I ate one decent meal.

Good luck with refeed..........enjoy it.
x

hi...thats brill tracy .. like the previous post to newbies its an inspiration to read about peoples experience ... i am like you want to lose but dont want to be skinny hope to keep some of my curves too !... my next weigh in will be next tuesday so i hope to have lost a couple more pounds ... done fine so far ... ! hope all goes well for ya .... sharonx

Wow Shaz that is really reassuring hun thanks xxx

Nice t shirt xx

thanks Shaz, you will do great! If i can hun xxx
Cheers gaz!xxx

gvnerjgbnv.gif

Congratulations and well done!!!

Brill result in ten weeks:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Good luck with refeed, looking forward to see how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks a lot mini xxxx

Great news, Tracy. I'm so pleased for you.

Thanks Lisa xxx

Well done Tracy! You have done brilliantly. You have been a real inspiration to me-always thinking positive about Lipotrim and having good losses each week.

Enjoy the re-feed. I love it (as I may have mentioned a few times before!)

XxX

Lol cheers hun, your Amsterdam pics were an inspiration hun! xxx

goodnight Trace. Where are these pics Lairey ?

That's brilliant hun, you have done so well. I am really pleased for you - you are inspirational and always so supportive. Enjoy the refeed! :)

Back