11 am Break

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
I need to eat something at 11 am, but what i dont know?

If i leave a gap from breakfast to 1 I do be so hungry i just binge. So i have to eat at 11. I cant eat yogurts as they give me an awful heartburn and fruit does the same. They are prob the only things that give me bad acid reflux.

Any suggestions .... :)

cheese triangle? carrot sticks and extra like cream cheese?

yea thats good thanks hun. I have cheese in the fridge i will bring that in tomorrow and get water crackers mm yea good thinking :)

anymore ideas

Homous and carrot sticks also?

Toast. Bagel. WW cookies with a cuppa?

bagel? are they only 1 1/2 points?
yea toast very good, never thought of that, i am on always thinking of the zero food points but sure a slice of toast would do no harm

the WW cookies id prob eat them all lol

ww bagels are lovely i also buy the New York ones a bit bigger at 3 points with xtra light garlic herb spread.xx

I have carrot and cucumber :D or an apple!

3 of us at work are all doing WW so we have a 3pm treat so we can take a 5 min break and we have WW cakes or low fat good stuff!

A couple of Ryvitas with a low fat cheese triangle 1.5 points. Mug of homemade point free soup. Cuppa soup. Bag of WW corn snacks or cheese puffs at 1 point. Do bananas give you reflux? If not banana on ryvita is nice (I get reflux too and have to be careful with fruit but strangely bananas don't affect me.) Alpen light bar (think this is either 1 or 1.5 points)

Lesley
X

i would love to like the 0 pt soup but everytime i make it, it tastes manky

yeah i always try and be too fancy i think. i have a nice soup recipe book which i may choose a few from and just miss out the cream. i made a quite nice butter nut squAsh one but then forgot about it in the fridge and it went mouldy lol

there's no set recipe for 0 soup it's really just down to taste. Why not try different veggies. I make mine really plain, just carrots and onions but it's lovely if I do say so myself ;)

ooh me to!! :D I love carrot soup, sometimes i add some spices to give it a bit of a kick :giggle:

i do like carrot and cumin soup....... its just never as smooth as i would like, i really want a vitamix blender!

Back