11 days so far :)

Discussion in 'Quit Smoking' started by Kat112409, 27 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Kat112409

Kat112409 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.14%)
    Havent had a fag for 11 days... im starting to taste food better and not coughing as much now :) i do feel better but personally i find giving up smoking easier than not eating chocolate... I mean i got to the point of thinking whats the point in smoking anymore, im only leading myself to an early grave and i know its the same with my eating habits but i spose im in the frame of my mind of how can chocolate really kill me?

Ive got so many mixed feelings atm and i know im using chocolate to cover it all up but its the only way i know how to deal with feelings. Im so broody atm im nearly pulling my hair out but i cant have another child on benefits, its unfair and not right at all and spec when me n the other half have difficult times atm.

I'll stop babbling now :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done honey, its coming up to 8 months since I stopped x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.