11 stone something to 10 stone something~

Thanks hun! Yeh i hope so, i'll be so happy! How you getting on? xx

I'm doing good, much more focused since my fiancé and mum are also losing weight for wedding and we've all started the countdown. It's good to have some moral support :)

I'm doing good, much more focused since my fiancé and mum are also losing weight for wedding and we've all started the countdown. It's good to have some moral support :)
Aw thats good, yeh its defo good to have people to do it with, helps you stay that bit more focused! x

Ahhhhh! I had a sneaky peak and i was 10 stone 11 this morning :eek: FINALLY! Its not my official weigh in til friday tho so i'll be 11 stone until then but fingers crossed its still the same on friday im so happy!

Wow wee, that's fabby! xxx

Sent from Sue's iPhone using MiniMins :)

Still on 11st 2lbs but having eaten out three times, even though the rest of it was as it should be, I'm not surprised, based on what I ate :eek: Hoping to lose these two pounds by a week on Friday then will have reached 11st

I had really bad week last and this week, I'm not looking forward to Monday weigh in :( x

Well I'm back to 11stone 6 again as of Yesterday... Really want to push and get to 11st4lb next Monday, even more difficult as I'm due on this week... I'm grumpy too! :)

emmie251980 said:
Nearly there! Only 1lb to go and BMI has gone down to 25 point something so nearly in the healthy range :)

Well done :) x

Hi there everyone, hope you don't mind me joining you guys for some support and motivation. I am currently at 11.1 from 11.6 in one month. I am hoping to get back into the tens this week (weigh in Monday) and hope to be at 10.9 by the time I go away on the 10th of September. So any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome :) just to add I am brand new on here.. So please bear with! :)

Weighed myself this morning and came in at 11st 4.5lb. I'm desperate to get into the 10s in the next couple of weeks, am getting married on 2nd November and NEED to be around 9st 5lb so Idon't look a total bloater.

Sent from my iPad

I always seem to have trouble with getting in the 10's and staying there! I'd like to read all this thread and see how you guys get along! :)

Balls! Bbq at the in-laws this weekend and I've gained1.5lbs. I'm hoping this is just water weight. I'd better get the zumba on. :(

Sent from my iPad

Hi all! I recently managed to get to 11stone 6lbs - I had been desperate to get under 11 and a half! Now the big push to get into the 10s and it is going to be tough I think but so worth it. How is it going for everyone? xx.

Hi all! I recently managed to get to 11stone 6lbs - I had been desperate to get under 11 and a half! Now the big push to get into the 10s and it is going to be tough I think but so worth it. How is it going for everyone? xx.

Hi there :) and well done on your loss! I am still dancing around 11.1.. It appears to fluctuate between 11.0 and 11.2... I am so looking forward to the day the scales say 10 stone something again!! :D hopefully it will be soon. How often do you work out? Maybe that is something I need to consider a bit more..

Nic

x

Hi there :) and well done on your loss! I am still dancing around 11.1.. It appears to fluctuate between 11.0 and 11.2... I am so looking forward to the day the scales say 10 stone something again!! :D hopefully it will be soon. How often do you work out? Maybe that is something I need to consider a bit more..

Nic

x

Morning Nic!

Thank you and well done on yours!
Wow 11.1 and 11.2 are both fab weights and not much at all left to get into the 10s :)
I try and work out 3 times a week but tend to average at 2. I know some good exercises for fat burning your tummy and arms if you're interested which according to the gym staff also burns more calories than the machines

Keep going you are so close to your goal you should be proud :)
Jess xx

Morning Nic!

Thank you and well done on yours!
Wow 11.1 and 11.2 are both fab weights and not much at all left to get into the 10s :)
I try and work out 3 times a week but tend to average at 2. I know some good exercises for fat burning your tummy and arms if you're interested which according to the gym staff also burns more calories than the machines

Keep going you are so close to your goal you should be proud :)
Jess xx

Thanks Jess! Your message was a lovely boost to my motivation today :) yes please could you let me know what you do, I think I'm going to start with walking a couple of times a week and hope that I will be more motivated after that.

Nic

x

Back