11 stone something to 10 stone something

Had a weekend off plan this weekend, resulting in a 3lb gain this morning. Oops! Temporarily back up 12st this morning :eek: but will be keeping an eye on the scales all week and hoping to be back down into the 11's at next Mondays WI!

Took a bit longer than I hoped, but finally today I am 11 st 12lbs :)

Hi Princess Stevie,

I've been off plan quite a lot recently too. At least we're back on track now :)

Hi Hoz,

Well done!

Thanks guys :)
11st 11lbs today

-4.5lb this morning, taking me down to 11st 9.5lb! :)

Well done BinkyBonk and Princess_Stevie (4.5 down is amazing!).

I'm 11st 5.5 but wasn't expecting any better after lots of binge eating- when I get stressed I can easily get through 3-4000 calories!

Today I've had 1080 cals and did my 30 min run and a walk.

:( I'm 11st 6 and a quarter this morning, thought I'd been good this week! I'll maybe have to lower my calories a bit further!

Well done Rachella!

I'm down to 11 stone 3 & 3/4 after losing my Christmas weight (I went from 11 st 6 to 11 st 10 over Christmas but some of that must have been liquid weight).

Binkybonk- how are you getting on?

wow that's a great loss Bella! Well done you!! Water retention can make a difference when we're eating food at Christmas we wouldnt normally eat but good to hear you're back on track now!

I think although I still have nearly a stone to lose my next mini goal will be to lose another half stone and then I'll be at a 50 pound loss and I hope to do this before I go away to Spain for a break at the end of Feb. Sounds like a long way off but it's only 7 weeks away so that means I need to lose a pound a week....

I had about 2 weeks off over Christmas, paid for that with a 11lb gain! :eek: But I've lost 8lb of it already and that's taken me back into the 11's, just...

Okay so SW weigh in last night and I lost 6.5lbs in the first week taking me to 11st 0.5lbs eeek so close to the tens x

That's brilliant well done!

Hi all - so another pound down this week - at 11 st 11 now.... it's been a hard week emotionally I seem to take a dip now and again and feel I need to give myself a boost to stay in the right mindset... so I went shopping today and really pleased to buy a couple of new outfits for work in a size 14.... it's been a very long time since I last fitted into that size.

Well done to everyone for their losses this week!! Hoz and Bella-Slimmer - both really fabulous losses since getting back on track after Christmas and BinkyBonk also fabulous loss in your first week of SW!! I used to do SW a few years ago so know how good it can be, is this your very first time doing it?

Back