Step 1 Sole Source 11 weeks until my wedding......Before & During Photos Added

Ahh yes i forget wedding dress sizes are teeny weeny cant wait to see pics of your big day...if you post any that is haha :)

Hope work wasnt too bad for you :) Think it's 27lbs til i'm in the "overweight" category but 27 is a damn sight nearer than over 100 where i was this time last yr!!!!

BigGirl!..or not so big girl anymore,, you are an absolute inspiration you have come such a long way... in the midst of wedding planning too!! i hope you find/have found the perfect dress for what will be your perfect day :) nearly there now! x

You are doing soooo good and you still have so much time ahead.:clap:
Keep at it.......xxxxxx

Thanks Ladies - I will definitely be posting pictures of my wedding dress...after the wedding of course! ;) Nina - you will have that 27lbs off in no time! You have been such a great inspiration so thank-you.

Having a good week this week, getting back into the routine of full time work finally, planning the "little things" for the wedding which is making it that bit more exciting, have Kilimanjaro to look forward to...cant wait to take my Fiancé to Africa especially Kilimanjaro - it is such a magical place and is truly wonderful!

Currently having a very lazy day baking a cake for everyone and watching TV and tweeting and facebooking - I have also found pinterest and become a little addicted to that, so I am well and truly into the social media world! Have a great week all :)

Wow you certainly do have a lot to look forward to this year, what a very exciting time for you :) What kind of dress have you gone for?

I intend for my 27lbs to be gone by the time we go on holiday then it really will be the final stretch. 2013 is going to be an amazing yr such a lot of changes on the way :)

Evening all - Ive had a lovely weekend as my fiancé took me to the seaside for some healthy sea air - had a headache for a couple of days and it really helped! After talking to my CDC I have also decided to go up to 810Kcal. I've been feeling dizzy, lethargic and now have sores in the corners of my mouth for the last few weeks. I've tried increasing my intake of water, not having bars (for about 10days now) and nothing seems to have worked so I decided that my body must just need slightly more energy especially as I work shifts and some can be 13.5 hours long! Will try it out and if it works, Ill stick at 810Kcal until my goal of 12 stone and if it doesnt I can go back to SS having had my 810kcal week slightly early! Its only 3.5 weeks until I was due to go up anyway! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Nina - I wont mention what the dress is like just in case! Will let you know after the wedding..lol :) Hope you are getting on OK with everything - gall bladder etc!

I am actually struggling to finish my 810 Kcal meals :eek: - Feeling better already though so maybe I did just need to go up a step. If I continue to feel better, Ill stick to 810 Kcal and get down to goal through Step 2. Just being able to have a proper cup of tea with milk throughout the day is helping especially with keeping hydrated etc. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Any ody else finding this diet hard?

Abby - where in the plan are you? The first few weeks are very tough and everyone still has 'off days' right the way through the diet where they struggle a little bit more...but stay focused on your goal and you cant go far wrong! Chin Up!

I'm on day 4 now hunny but keeping at it. Took kids McDonald's yesterday just to see if I could stop myself and my god it smelt so good. Didn't touch a drop. Went shopping and bought scales and a blender instead oh and all the greens chicken and fish I'm allowed for my later meal. Good luck to u too :) scales said I'd lost 5lb in 3 days yesterday so will let you all know what they say today :)

Look at you now missy almost in the 14s WOOHOOOO!!!!!! Good idea moving up the plan, should listen to your body it knows best and it obviously was the right time to move :)

Im just waiting some tests to see if gallbladder needs removing so no dieting for now. Joining WW next wed though and i will get to goal just b a bit slower than anticipated :)

Hi Nina - I know, I cant wait! :D I'm not expecting a massive weight loss if any this week since I have gone up to 810 Kcal. I would imagine it will take a few weeks for my body to get used to it and start losing again. Goodluck with weight watchers, I am sure you will do amazingly well!! You have done so well already and have been a true inspiration to all of us! Please keep us updated on your progress and hope you start to feel better soon!

I am feeling so much better now I am on 810 Kcal. Think I am still in ketosis too...all good! :)

We are off to Crufts next weekend as want to have a chat with breeders and decide what type of dog we are going to have when we move into our own place - all very exciting!

Hope everyone has an excellent weekend!

I am now in the 14s!!!!! :bliss:Lost 1lb last week which I am happy with as moved up to 810Kcal. It also means I now have less than 3 stone to lose! It sounds so much better when you say I want to lose "2stone 13lbs" rather than 9stone 1lbs! I am also comfortably wearing my size 16 jeans!! :D (I was a 24 when I started!). I have also stopped my mini goals I had set as going upto 810Kcal is going to slow my weight loss for the first couple of weeks..I am happy though..I will be 12 stone for my wedding!!! yay!

To anyone who has a lot to lose, keep at it! It may seem like a lot and you will have difficult moments but you feel oh so much better when you start to come through the other side!!! There is a saying and I am not sure where it comes from, I have heard it from different settings...which says

"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it!"

That is definitely true here! Hope everyone has a great weekend :D

Yay, Big Girl! :clap: Sooo happy for you! :woohoo: Well done! :clap:

Loving that quote - think it's something Mae West once said! Might have to adopt it in my siggy! x

I am now in the 14s!!!!! :bliss:Lost 1lb last week which I am happy with as moved up to 810Kcal. It also means I now have less than 3 stone to lose! It sounds so much better when you say I want to lose "2stone 13lbs" rather than 9stone 1lbs! I am also comfortably wearing my size 16 jeans!! :D (I was a 24 when I started!). I have also stopped my mini goals I had set as going upto 810Kcal is going to slow my weight loss for the first couple of weeks..I am happy though..I will be 12 stone for my wedding!!! yay!

To anyone who has a lot to lose, keep at it! It may seem like a lot and you will have difficult moments but you feel oh so much better when you start to come through the other side!!! There is a saying and I am not sure where it comes from, I have heard it from different settings...which says

"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it!"

That is definitely true here! Hope everyone has a great weekend :D

Well done hun! Congratulations on the 14s!! I still have two stone two pounds to lose so much better than seven! Lol!

You have done so amazing and will look sensational on your wedding day and it'll make the day even more special knowing the hard work you've put in to get there.

You are a real inspiration, I've had a couple of tough days as you'll see from my diary but just reading your post had spurred me on so thank you x

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Amazingly well done missus i am over the moon for you :)

Thank-you Ladies!! :D I must admit I am over the moon! Feeling great on 810 Kcal too - no more dizzy spells and sores have gone from the sides of my mouth! Only 5 months until the wedding! :D Hope you ladies are still getting on OK! Next stone barrier - I will be in the 13s :eek: exciting!!!!!!

I have mentioned before that my fiancé and I will be climbing Kilimanjaro in August 2014 to help raise money and support for Anthony Nolan Trust. This is going to be a really tough challenge but for a very worthwhile cause. After CWP, anything is possible right?? hehe...:D This is after hearing the inspiring story of #CharlieHarrisBeard and his amazing family who have shown true strength and dedication. If I could ask you to spare a few minutes to read through our fundraising page Laura Worrallo-Hickman is fundraising for Anthony Nolan and if you could spare a few pennies too that would be fantastic!

Also, please sign the following petition Petition to Increase Awareness and Availability of Umbilical Cord Donation - e-petitions and remember to click on the link the email sends otherwise your signature doesn't count! Thankyou

Back