Total Solution 110lbs to lose

Well I have nearly made it through day 4. Had a bit of a headache this morning, but think that is just becasue I hadn't drunk enough water, topped up now and feeling better.

So far I have decided I am not really a fan of the toffee nut bar or the vanilla shakes, but I am surviving. Mixing the vanilla with the chocolate seems to be ok, so I shall probably stick with that.
So far I have resisted the urge to weigh myself, can't wait until Thursday for my first official weigh in. I really hope I can be successful with this diet and more importantly keep the weight off as well.

Atticdieter

atticdieter said:
Well I have nearly made it through day 4. Had a bit of a headache this morning, but think that is just becasue I hadn't drunk enough water, topped up now and feeling better.

So far I have decided I am not really a fan of the toffee nut bar or the vanilla shakes, but I am surviving. Mixing the vanilla with the chocolate seems to be ok, so I shall probably stick with that.
So far I have resisted the urge to weigh myself, can't wait until Thursday for my first official weigh in. I really hope I can be successful with this diet and more importantly keep the weight off as well.

Atticdieter

OooOOO WI will be so worth it :) keep it up attic doing great :)

Thanks for the words of support.
Hope your first weigh in goes great as well.

Well day five of the diet and all is well so far,no bad side effects and I don't feel so hungry now and so I am hoping I am in ketosis.
Really can't wait until Thursday when I can weigh in, I was really tempted to get on the scales this morning. but I do know it will be fun on Thursday to see how much I have lost.

I don't know why it is though when your on a diet that suddenly every where you look and every advert on TV seems to be about food. I mean today it was someone at work's birthday as he brought in loads of treats, which I managed to avoid. And then it was my boyfriend's birthday yesterday and we had to avoid going out for dinner - I know I should be grateful that he doesn't mind that we just went out for drinks, but so much in our lives revolves around food and I suppose that is why I got into this situation in the first place.

I am hoping by doing Exante and having no food at all, as well as been a quick fix, it will also help me see food not as a social tool but as something required for substance only.

Hope everyone has had a good day.
Atticdieter

Well day five of the diet and all is well so far,no bad side effects and I don't feel so hungry now and so I am hoping I am in ketosis.
Really can't wait until Thursday when I can weigh in, I was really tempted to get on the scales this morning. but I do know it will be fun on Thursday to see how much I have lost.

I don't know why it is though when your on a diet that suddenly every where you look and every advert on TV seems to be about food. I mean today it was someone at work's birthday as he brought in loads of treats, which I managed to avoid. And then it was my boyfriend's birthday yesterday and we had to avoid going out for dinner - I know I should be grateful that he doesn't mind that we just went out for drinks, but so much in our lives revolves around food and I suppose that is why I got into this situation in the first place.

I am hoping by doing Exante and having no food at all, as well as been a quick fix, it will also help me see food not as a social tool but as something required for substance only.

Hope everyone has had a good day.
Atticdieter

I know exactly how you feel most of our social life revolves around food and drink too, makes it so hard and yes there is loads of food adverts and everyone on soaps etc is bloody drinking LOL

And the worst thing is that it is the watching TV and going out keeps me occupied and stops me thinking about food.
Never mind no-one said this wasgoing to be easy.

And the worst thing is that it is the watching TV and going out keeps me occupied and stops me thinking about food.
Never mind no-one said this wasgoing to be easy.

Not easy but def worth it ;)

Atticdieter

I love those bars - hate the choc ones! Ican't drink the chocolate shake without mixing something with it it is like mould - yuck!!

Hope you are having a good day!

Well day 6 almost over; still have half a bar to go, but I am feeling a little bit hungrier this evening; although I think that is because I went to the gym this morning. Only did 30 minutes, as I haven't been since I started this diet, but it felt quite easy so I need to start going regularly now I have got into the rhythm of the diet. I have a busy day at work tomorrow, but I have found been busier is keeping me occupied and I am not even thinking about eating.

One of my friends was having one of my favourite lunches today and she offered me some (I haven’t mentioned to anyone I am on this diet at the moment) and I was all ready to say yes please, but I wasn’t hungry and therefore said no. Normally it wouldn’t matter whether I was hungry on not I would have had some. Maybe this is the start of my new way of life, but accepting food for the sake of accepting food but actually thinking about if I feel hungry and only eating what I actually need.

I think this has been quite a big turning point in my relationship with food, which has never really been that healthy. I mean two years ago I managed to lose loads of weight and then I have put it all back on. I really want this to be the last time I have to lose so much weight, although I accept I will always have to battle with me weight, and to do this I really need to address my relationships with food. I also think writing these things down is quite helpful to help me organise my thoughts and feelings about been over weight.

Gosh that was a bit of a ramble.
Hope everyone is having a good day.

Atticdieter

atticdieter said:
Well day 6 almost over; still have half a bar to go, but I am feeling a little bit hungrier this evening; although I think that is because I went to the gym this morning. Only did 30 minutes, as I haven't been since I started this diet, but it felt quite easy so I need to start going regularly now I have got into the rhythm of the diet. I have a busy day at work tomorrow, but I have found been busier is keeping me occupied and I am not even thinking about eating.

One of my friends was having one of my favourite lunches today and she offered me some (I haven’t mentioned to anyone I am on this diet at the moment) and I was all ready to say yes please, but I wasn’t hungry and therefore said no. Normally it wouldn’t matter whether I was hungry on not I would have had some. Maybe this is the start of my new way of life, but accepting food for the sake of accepting food but actually thinking about if I feel hungry and only eating what I actually need.

I think this has been quite a big turning point in my relationship with food, which has never really been that healthy. I mean two years ago I managed to lose loads of weight and then I have put it all back on. I really want this to be the last time I have to lose so much weight, although I accept I will always have to battle with me weight, and to do this I really need to address my relationships with food. I also think writing these things down is quite helpful to help me organise my thoughts and feelings about been over weight.

Gosh that was a bit of a ramble.
Hope everyone is having a good day.

Atticdieter

Well done on turning down the food :)

You are doing really well. It takes a lot of self control not to slip into old habits but you are doing the right thing! Have a great day tomorrow xx

Thanks for your words on encouragment.
Today has been a good day, so feeling quite good about my weigh in tomorrow, can't wait to see how successful this first week has been.
Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Atticdieter

Back