115 days to be THIN n 30 not FAT n 30!!

Good luck for Saturday! I've got about 4 stones to lose so I'm
Here for the long haul!! X

Only thing keeps me going....that and the size zero wedding dress I'm
Gonna buy.....LOL!! A 14 would do me
Nicely thank u! :)
Keep up the fab work!! X

Hi

I have just read ure diary so far, I am a support worker as well and find it harder sticking to CD at work than I do at home!

I also want to be slim for my 30s having spent my 20s yoyoing myself to obesity. Have lost about 2stone so far but gave a long way to Go yet.

You seem to be doing really well so far resisting all that food at work so well done. :)

Weigh day today.....EEK!!!!!

Aw I was soooooo tempted to have wine and chips last night lol. I just thought I've done 10 days without being weighed so that wouldn't make too much of a difference. But I came to bed instead. Feel quite hungry today....I think it's cos I'm
Going to a BBQ/party depending in the weather! So KNOW I be having at LEAST some
Chicken and wine! Hope I can get straight back on it tho!!

An hour and a half to go! Aaaargh scared!!! I think I'm nervous cos I have a number in my head that I wanna have lost and if I haven't I know I'll be disappointed! Even if it's a good loss! Ugh I'm so hard to please!!

Yesterday tho, I DID go to work and feel like my trousers and top looked dead scruffy cos they looked too big on me! So today I'm gonna buy some new work tops in a size 14 yeay!! Shame I'm still a size SEVENTEEN on the bottom lol xx

Good luck lil_legs!!! Let me know :) xx

I've lost a STONE in 10 days :) :) xxx

Woooooooooo check us skinny Minnie's out!!!! Keep up the good work ladies!!!

I'm at a party tonight ugh wish me luck! X

Hi everyone!! Well, :) I was doing really well and lost a stone in my first ten days but have struggled this week, been to a barbecue and was on night shift last night and really struggled. I just need to remember how amazing I felt last week when I stepped on the scales, and how crap I feel when I cheat :) basically haven't been on the diet properly since Saturday and know that's gonna show on the scales on Thursday :-(
As well I'm
Ready to draw a line under it and take it one day at a time now xx how's everyone else gettin on? X

a stone is a huge amount in 10 days! well done! keep up the fabulous work!xx

Back