115 lbs lost - and maintained for a year

Just wanted to add another well done Sharon, and to all the doubting thomas's..it can be done.

Yeah! Yah boo sucks to 'em all that's what I say :p

Have a fab Xmas and happy New Year and hopefully see you in 2008!

You are reason that I will keep going Sharon, you have been one of those constant inspirational characters on the boards since I began 9 months ago. I have shed 6 stone and maintained it for about 3 months now and have experieinced the temptation to call it a day now as I feel Ok. BUT , part of me knows that untill I draw a line in the sand and say thats what I set out to do and I will DO IT , I will never have truly achieved something worth maintaining for ever like you.
Thanks for being there, it was lovely to meet you 'in the flesh' by the way at breakfast at the conference, you look amazing.

What a lovely message - thank you so much!! :eek:

I think the important thing is not to become complacent and ever think "I've cracked it!" - because then it's easy to start slipping back into old habits again and ruin all the hard work you put in to achieve your goal in the first place. What a terrible waste of all that effort!

Well done for losing 6 stone and maintaining for 3 months takes a lot of discipline too. Really well done :D

It was great to meet you 'the morning after the night before too' - although I was looking far from my best by that stage *lol*.

Love to you and Kerry - have a wonderful Xmas and a very happy (and slimline!) 2008 to you both :)

And I just think you are marvellous and I love you lots

Irene xx

The feeling's entirely mutual darling. You were my first ever 'diet buddy' all those months ago and will always have a special place in my heart.

Much love xxxx

You have done amazingly well and definitely an inspiration, you look fab!!

Well you know I dont need to tell you how amazing I think you are... but I will anyway ;)

Youve done a fantastic job & are a total inspiration to so many people *HUGS*

I KNOW I wouldnt have done this well if it hadnt been for your success & you (and our mutual friend ;)) pointing me in the direction of Minimins :)

I think its fair to say youve helped changed my life!!! Im gutted you cant make Newcastle but we WILL get together at some point in 2008

Love ya xx

Thank you for the inspiration... my motivation is strengthened again! YAY!

WELL DONE and Happy Anniversary!

You have done amazingly well and definitely an inspiration, you look fab!!

Aww shucks, I'm getting all embarrassed now (genuinely!! :eek:) - but thank you so much for taking the time to post.

You're doing pretty well yourself too! It won't be long before your ticker gets to the very end too by the looks of it. Well done :D

This was such a wonderful post to read. So encouraging and motivational - thank youuuu!!

My pleasure Princess - and well done to you too for a truly great 4 weeks. Keep going and you'll be at your target soon into 2008 as well :)

Well you know I dont need to tell you how amazing I think you are... but I will anyway ;)

Youve done a fantastic job & are a total inspiration to so many people *HUGS*

I KNOW I wouldnt have done this well if it hadnt been for your success & you (and our mutual friend ;)) pointing me in the direction of Minimins :)

I think its fair to say youve helped changed my life!!! Im gutted you cant make Newcastle but we WILL get together at some point in 2008

Love ya xx

Thank you so much Sandy. In return, I don't need to tell you how much that means to me. We most certainly WILL meet in 2008 - somewhere or another. Guaranteed! :D

One of the things I'm most proud of in 2007 is introducing you to Minimins as I know how much it's helped you in focussing on your own utterly incredible weightloss journey so far. But not only has it been such a success for you personally, I know how many other people you've inspired and supported throughout the year too which is equally fantastic.

You're a true star honey - love ya lots too!

Thank you for the inspiration... my motivation is strengthened again! YAY!

WELL DONE and Happy Anniversary!

Thank you CJ! Christmas really has come early for me this year :)

Keep that motivation going and not only will you keep unzipping that 'fat suit', you'll soon be throwing it away for good! :D

Huge well done Sharon

You know you have been and remain a constant source of inspiration to me and I love you to bits.

Roll on September 10th next year when I shall hopefully be able to make the same statements.

You are a true inspiration and a thoroughly fabulous person.

xxxxxx

So nice to hear the maintainence stories as well. Thank you so much for posting this Sharon as it really strengthens my faith in cd to hear about the lerm term success cd has after the weightloss has finished. Well done you are amazing xx.

Back