11lb down in my first week on WW!

no problem, it does really work, both my friends started with me, one lost 6lb and one lost 7lb, I don't know how I lost the 11, but I have the most too lose between the three of us, so i think that has something to do with it!

Thats a really healthy sounding menu!! Totally puts mine to shame lol

Hi My BMI is too high,

I went to my class today and my old leader is still there - she is fab and her classes are a laugh; she really puts alot of work into them. I have already lost some weight from just Saturday so im well chuffed. As I started on Saturday I will do my first weigh-in on Saturday and then it will just be the class weigh in every Tuesday.
The bad news is I lost a point tonight because I moved into another stone bracket:sigh:.

How are you working your points? Do you eat them all or bank them. I banked some points and had 3 of them for a slice of choccie cake tonight :)

I havent been able to get out for my walks the past 2 days and I missed it, hopefully tommorow I will escape for a half an hour:rolleyes:.

Ax

Hi Andi
I am eating probably 25 of the 27 points a day
and then I had a few glasses of wine over the weekend
the one thing I am doing is not using the points I get from exercise, where as before, I would have gone for a swim, come home and eaten something to the value of the points earned, if you know what I mean? I think that has helped me!

What a great menu, thinking of getting hummus, only had it once and from what I can remember it was really nice with salad etc. Did you put the hummus on the rice cakes or crackers?
I keep weighing myself as well when I'm dieting, occasionally before and after going a wee! Will try to refrain from doing it as much this time though :)
Good on you, keep it up!
xx

Back