11LBS to go an I'm done!!!

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
Haven't been on for a while as I have such a bad head cold at the mo:sick:, dragged my(poor)self into down this morning to be told I've lost 5 lbs, OMG!!! whoop whoop, that's just 11 lbs to go, the end is in sight and I am sooooooo excited! :wow: I can't stop smiling now:D
T x

Aww, well done hunni you have done amazingly!!!!! the end is soooo close for you xxxxx

Haven't been on for a while as I have such a bad head cold at the mo:sick:, dragged my(poor)self into down this morning to be told I've lost 5 lbs, OMG!!! whoop whoop, that's just 11 lbs to go, the end is in sight and I am sooooooo excited! :wow: I can't stop smiling now:D
T x

FANTASTIC :D

no wonder you can't stop smiling !!!

Debz x

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woowoo for you hun. Not long now till target for you hun. Serious cudos to you. Well Done sweety x

WOW

T x

WOW! You have lost 9stone 3pounds! OMG - thats so freaky - i weighed 9stone 3 pounds last week. It is hard to imagine that just some months ago you were walking around with like a whole me on your back! You must feel so much better and lighter on your feet - that really is such an unbelievable achievement! And to be sooo close to the finish line now - you must be so proud of yourself! I am proud of you! You are such an inspiration, I am sure you look and feel amazing.

Well done on the 5 pounds and im sure you will be done in a few weeks... im should be done in 4 weeks or so also...

CONGRATULATIONS BABE!

luv julz
xoxoxox

welll done monsoon and what an acheivement, you should feel sooooooo proud

well done thats amazing

Hello :angeldevil::superwoman:

I just want to tell you that reading your blog sitting at home has just inspired me to keep at this diet, i have been on it a month got down to 9.9 then had a blip, and have found it impossible to start all over again, and you have now made me want to keep at it, thank you!

You have done amazing and you should be very proud!! I think you are amazing!

xxxxxxx

WOW, AMAZING HUN!!!! You have done absolutely fantasticly!! Another 5lbs...great!!! You must feel wonderful. Only 11lbs to go, but you have that done in no time at all!!

Great loss this week Tara. God it seems no length since u started. Could u have ever imagined u'd ever be here. U have some bloody willpower. Thats excellent. Fair play to ya.
Talk soon
Hxxx

thats brill! well done, you must be over the moon!

:D

Your nearly there & your losses are fantastic well done to you.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

Your weight loss is amazing!!!

Congratulations and well done, I am so excited for you!!!

Just another 11lb:eek:

4zxfbeu.gif

Love Mini xxx

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That is awesome hun. Well done to you.

i was thinking of you today as I was in your fav shop admiring their sale items and feeling pretty smug that I wasn't looking at their biggest sizes!!!!!

You go girl!!!! You are such an inspiration to so many of us. Well done.

x

:bliss:Hey Monsoon - this absolutly puts into perspective to weak people like me that you've consistantly lost, over 22 weeks, an amazing amount of weight - without any bitching or snarling (i'm sure you said you didn't cheat either) You are an inspiration to everyone on this site and certainly for anyone who is still deciding about the merits of this diet, need look no further - I am truly in awe xx

Nicely said 2HG.

Monsoon, you really are a great example of what LT can do if you stick to it 100%.

x

Back