11st 3lb to 9st

Hello, well I've got my motivation back so I'm on a mission to sort myself out- I'm the heaviest I've ever been & I'm not enjoying it. My first target is to get to my wedding weight of 10st 4lb for my wedding anniversary on 20 March, so here's hoping...

I joined on Monday & so far not to bad- I went over my daily syns today by 2 but hopefully I can pull that back tomorrow & not do too much damage

Hi Erica. I weighed in at 11st 7lb and i want to get to 8st 7lb so i just need to chip away stone by stone. Not a good start for me am afraid. It was my first weigh in today and i have stuck to plan 100% and stayed the same. Am a bit gutted but am pushing on hoping to have a bigger loss next week. How did you get on? Did you get the loss you wanted? Let us know how you got on:)

Hey, my first week was good & I lost 3lb, my second week was great to start with then it went downhill & it wasn't helped that I couldn't get out for shopping- I managed to stay the same though, phew! I'm back on it 100% this week & I've decided to do weekly syns rather than daily syns.

Keep up the good work :)

Hi well done on your 3lb weight loss and for staying the same when you couldnt get your shopping. I hate it when there is nothing in for us and you have to go and get it but once done it feels great to have the choice. I am having my syns daily at the min but feb is a really bad month for me to stick to plan ( so will be weekly too) as i have 2 of my sons birthdays,hubbies birthday, valentines day ( which doesnt really matter anymore lol) and our anniversery. So i have to be extra good this month even though the scales had fallen out with me last weigh in. I am being good so am praying i get a good loss on Monday.

I weighed in this morning and i lost 3lb. I know am being greedy but i am a little disapointed cos i normaly lose between3-5lb in my first week but STS and second weigh it was 3lb. So that evens out at 1.5lb a week, Wouldnt mind that 1.5lb if i had my normal bigger loss in the first week. Am going to go back to the 2 original plans to see if i can up the losses a bit cos i want to hit the 2lb mark each week if i can. Here's hoping!! And hope this made sense lol:rolleyes:

Back