11st 7lbs to lose...one stone at a time..

emmaholl

Hey there,
I am trying the slimming world diet after doing weightwatchers for a year. I lost 2 stone on ww and then put it back on very quickly when started eating in my old ways again.
This time I've started doing some exercise as well this time. I bought a swim pass at the local pool and am swimming three times a week.

I'm still nervous that I'm not going to manage it and haven't quite got a grip on this diet yet.

I'm feeling really down this week that its not working and I'm craving all the bad things i shouldn't eat. Work is stressful and it just makes me want to come home and eat, I've had to give my self a good talking to a few times this week and its only my first week.

On top of this I've also got health issues, I have a colostomy and this diet is giving me horrendous wind!!! Very embarrassing. I've had a cold and cough for the past month and am sick of being ill. Cold sore after cold sore...

I could do with some encouragement...

Emms xx

Feeling much better today. Been swimming again this morning. I am going three times a week and so far have managed to build up from 10/12/16 lengths.
Had a sneaky weigh in on saturday and had lost 4lbs so am hoping for this loss tomorrow night at my weigh in.

Emms x

hiya, try not to look at the bigger picture - focus on each day as they come and soon they build up into weeks/months :)
Well done on your loss so far, stick at it and you will get there.
I started with 13st 4lbs to lose but now down to just over 9st and already I feel so much better
Best of luck :) x

Back