11st3 to 8st13 / size 14 to 10 in 12.5 weeks

Lara1986

Gold Member
I deleted this post because I decided that I don't really want to encourage dieting anymore :) I wish everyone a healthy, happy and non food and weight obsessed life xxx

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic!!

fantastic, well done - i am a similar height to you and you have just given me so much motivation, this has really helped me ~ thank you so much for sharing x

Aw golly thanks for the comments I'm glad if I've inspired anyone x

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw thanks means a lot x

you look really great!!! to be honest id be proud if i had your starting pics lol but its all about self confidence and yours should defiantly be through the roof ! xx

Well done babe. Your loss has actually stopped me from eating a packet of walkers cheese and onion. Thank you. Back on track. You look absolutely gorgeous

Tarnyb said:
Well done babe. Your loss has actually stopped me from eating a packet of walkers cheese and onion. Thank you. Back on track. You look absolutely gorgeous

Hehe hey that's brilliant! Thanks for sharing made me smile :) x

Ohh Lovely Lara well done on posting your pics. You should be so proud. Your waist is soo tiny, you look like a little doll :D

Last edited:
you look amazing! what a stunning looking girl you are! i'm hoping to lose a similar amount of weight but my starting weight is a stone more than you were and I want to be 8 stone at goal so to see your photos is a great help to keep me motivated!! x

lumpyandbumpy said:
you look amazing! what a stunning looking girl you are! i'm hoping to lose a similar amount of weight but my starting weight is a stone more than you were and I want to be 8 stone at goal so to see your photos is a great help to keep me motivated!! x

Thanks :) I'm sure you will do it, stay focused on how you'd like to feel and it will all fall into place xx

Thanks lara :) if ever I slip up and need motivation, I'll be looking at this thread again! It's really good to see someone with similar stats and how they've done, i'm 5'2" as well and size 16 so a size up from when you started but aiming for around the same weight and size so it's lovely to see what results you can get when you really stick to it. i think it helps with summer coming and the fact we've had some nice weather recently, you start to imagine how you'd feel if you lost the weight by summer (or rather if you didnt!!) so I'll definitely be trying my very best to stick to sole source! xx

Well done, you look AMAZING, I wish I had of done this when I was your age x

Back